Group F

The_Craig

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Nobody has ever received a "footballing education" from Joey Barton :lol:

Indeed.  He's tried playing the Beckenbauer role in the first half but we're not set up that way.  Hard tackles and short passes should be his bag.

Best team performance yet, Joey absolutely strolled it with Niko and Barrie the other standouts.  Hard to get over excited given the opposition but I really think this team could challenge all the way this season.

You were playing a part time side. Settle.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How much hype has it generated?  Scale and measurement would help.

I really can't be fucking arsed with the tedious conversation you've got planned

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bizarre the amount of hype this result has generated.

It hasn't generated any though. What hype are you talking about?.....

Whilst Stranraer played more of an open game it was still a glorified training session. 

13 minutes ago, archie guevara said:

This guy from the Glasgow Herald has wanked himself to a standstill writing the match report. http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14641396.Rangers_3_Stranraer_0__By_name_and_nature__Ibrox_club_have_proven_they_are_Ready/  :lol:

I like how he mentions them sealing the second tier "at this very ground" as if it's a remarkable coincidence.

Just now, thepundit said:

It hasn't generated any though. What hype are you talking about?.....

Whilst Stranraer played more of an open game it was still a glorified training session. 

Theres already numerous newspaper articles proclaiming this as some huge statement of intent, while Twitter is ablaze with Rangers fan claiming its a clear sign they'll challenge

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bizarre the amount of hype this result has generated.

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How much hype has it generated?  Scale and measurement would help.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I really can't be fucking arsed with the tedious conversation you've got planned

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

So that's absolutely zero hype and you're being an ignorant drone.  Again. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres already numerous newspaper articles proclaiming this as some huge statement of intent, while Twitter is ablaze with Rangers fan claiming its a clear sign they'll challenge

Just because three times the population of Stranraer attended the game, doesn't mean it was a wild mismatch that nothing can be read into.

Although, actually, it does of course.

This is what I mean by tedious, you completely f**k up quotes with your chubby alkie fingers and then grind things down to the most persnickety details.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

This is what I mean by tedious, you completely f**k up quotes with your chubby alkie fingers and then grind things down to the most persnickety details.

Who are you having a go at RG?  Point him out to me and I'll fire a hefty subjunctive his way.

Wee note to Stranraer fans.

Sorry abut this pish but you will recall, from when we played in the seaside leagues, that every c**t loves a Sevco thread.

Bell and your goalkeeper put in a good shift.  Nade's next position should be in the second row - he's done as a footballer.

Wee note to Stranraer fans.

Sorry abut this pish but you will recall, from when we played in the seaside leagues, that every c**t loves a Sevco thread.

Bell and your goalkeeper put in a good shift.  Nade's next position should be in the second row - he's done as a footballer.

He put Barton on his Arse about 3 times. Didn't mean it though.

Archived