Group B

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, team who used to play in the top flight but now slum it in the lower leagues, have an over inflated impression of their own club. 

Sure it wasn't Hibs?

7 hours ago, angus-saintPB253 said:

Many Falkirk fans likely to head to Perth on Saturday? 

Seem to remember full away ends when we used to be part of your 1st division title chase.

Would hope so, always enjoyed McDiarmid but I suspect not. £16, live on the tele and I'm not sure everyone has bought into this cup format yet 

1 hour ago, ToonBairn said:

Would hope so, always enjoyed McDiarmid but I suspect not. £16, live on the tele and I'm not sure everyone has bought into this cup format yet 

5 pints of Carling in town and watch it on tv or spend a pound more and go up to the  football ? Hmm choices choices.

19 hours ago, angus-saintPB253 said:

Many Falkirk fans likely to head to Perth on Saturday? 

Seem to remember full away ends when we used to be part of your 1st division title chase.

We had about 850 against Stirling last week. Defeat there, coupled with this being live on tele would suggest more like 500 to me 

18 hours ago, mizfit said:

How much are Brechin charging for entry next week?

On that subject, couldn't the 5 teams have agreed a set price across the board?

Stirling wanted £12 for Falkirk

Falkirk wanted £10 for Elgin

St Johnstone want £16 for Falkirk

Elgin v St Johnstone £10

Brechin v Stirling £12

Stirling v Elgin £5

Guest The Phoenix
9 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

On that subject, couldn't the 5 teams have agreed a set price across the board?

Of course we could have but it would make no sense whatsoever to do so.

We've tried to be reasonable about the pricing for our 2 games taking account of the level of opposition and the marked difference between a typical weekend and midweek attendance.

We could have upped the pricing for both matches but as a Fans' Owned Club the Board endeavour to strike the right balance between profit and giving supporters a good deal. 

Hopefully our policy will pay dividends next Tuesday evening and we'll have a decent attendance. I'd rather have that than charge more and have an attendance that barely scrapes over 200. 

11 minutes ago, The Phoenix said:

Of course we could have but it would make no sense whatsoever to do so.

We've tried to be reasonable about the pricing for our 2 games taking account of the level of opposition and the marked difference between a typical weekend and midweek attendance.

We could have upped the pricing for both matches but as a Fans' Owned Club the Board endeavour to strike the right balance between profit and giving supporters a good deal. 

Hopefully our policy will pay dividends next Tuesday evening and we'll have a decent attendance. I'd rather have that than charge more and have an attendance that barely scrapes over 200. 

Your price is borderline ok had going been the only way to see it.

Once BT took it you moved into piss taking territory.

Very comfortable in the end for us but need to be more ruthless. I'm sure that will come with more game time for everyone

Elgin were decent at times. They played better against us than Stirling did on Saturday IMO. No reason why we can't go to Perth and get a result this weekend

Still hurting are we

Up ye up ye

Archived