Group A

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Piss poor. We've had a shocking start to the season, Dumbarton's arse crumbling is the only thing hiding that fact.

I'm glad we've been able to provide some comfort to other DFC brethren.

Utterly diddy cup as shown by the fact that the two massive teams in this group aren't trying. WATDFC

I was very impressed with our defence tonight, particularly Rumsby and Kellehy (sp?). They were like a brick wall. Mcallister bullied that Etxebegerrin, or however the f**k you spell his name, in the second half.
Still all to play for on Saturday.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Birkirkara <<<<<< Peterhead.

Thanks for playing, though.

No - I think you'll find that fourth place in a group containing East Fife, Peterhead, Forfar and Dumbarton takes it all the way home in the minter stakes. XAcapjF.png

Just now, Elixir said:

No - I think you'll find that fourth place in a group containing East Fife, Peterhead, Forfar and Dumbarton takes it all the way home in the minter stakes. XAcapjF.png

No, I'm afraid that losing to a team from country whose population is less than that of Edinburgh has claimed the minter trophy for the season.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

No, I'm afraid that losing to a team from country whose population is less than that of Edinburgh has claimed the minter trophy for the season.

Erm, no. The Maltesers were still a professional outfit. There isn't a single one of those in your group. Not one.

Unlucks. XAcapjF.png

5 minutes ago, The Master said:

Just to prove my point - Birkirkara has a bigger population than Dumbarton, Peterhead and Forfar. XAcapjF.png XAcapjF.png XAcapjF.png

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I think arguing over which is the bigger minter, losing to Peterheid or Birkikara is in itself setting the minter bar at a new all time high.

Thank you both for playing.

Indeed. 

2 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Erm, no. The Maltesers were still a professional outfit. There isn't a single one of those in your group. Not one.

Unlucks. XAcapjF.png

Oh dear, you're having a mare here. 

There's only one non-professional team in the SPFL. Hint: they weren't in Group A. 

Just now, The Master said:

Oh dear, you're having a mare here. 

There's only one non-professional team in the SPFL. Hint: they weren't in Group A. 

All four of them operate on a semi-professional basis, champ - i.e. not fully fledged professional outfits. greggy.png

Archived