Group A

East Fife is one of my last 4 remaining grounds needed to complete Scotland so I'm well pleased. (Was on holiday when we played a tournament there). If Edinburgh hadn't selfishly got promoted if would've only been 2 to go.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because the "glamour tie" of the group is the very first one (@ Nou Bayview) it's all really an anticlimax from then on in!!!

Interesting that we haven't played East Fife in about 20 years. Other three in the last four years or so.

Dumbarton have by far the best away games, both us and Forfar away on a Saturday.

Interesting that we haven't played East Fife in about 20 years. Other three in the last four years or so.

Dumbarton have by far the best away games, both us and Forfar away on a Saturday.

My first game at dens was Dundee v East Fife. Think we won about 7-0. I was sat in the Derry loving every second.

My first game at dens was Dundee v East Fife. Think we won about 7-0. I was sat in the Derry loving every second.

My first Sons game (that I remember) was a defeat at home to Stenhousemuir. I think they scored the winner in injury time as well. It certainly felt late.

Absolutely no idea why I bothered going back tbqh.

My first Sons game (that I remember) was a defeat at home to Stenhousemuir. I think they scored the winner in injury time as well. It certainly felt late.

You should've just started supporting the big DFC.

My first East Fife game was against Dumbarton at Old Bayview (RIP), it must have been around 1994 and I think we lost 3-2. Hated Dumbarton ever since really.

My first East Fife game was against Dumbarton at Old Bayview (RIP), it must have been around 1994 and I think we lost 3-2. Hated Dumbarton ever since really.

Contrastingly, I've been fond of East Fife since their goalie let us win the last match at Bogheed.

Archived