Fifa Joy Page

The Minertaur

We've got a Fifa Rage Page which celebrates the awful moments the game has given us.  Why not celebrate the glorious moments?

Today at lunch I decided to play my first match in a wee while.  My career sees me at Villareal and we're top of the table and unbeaten after 7 matches.  After apparently thumping Barcelona in my last match (must have been a couple months back!) I was confident I could beat lowly Real Zaragoza.

1-0 down after 25 minutes I equalised straight from kick off before rather foolishly having 2 players sent off.  The rest of the match saw me at panic stations with just Soldado up front and everybody else back defending. They hit the post twice and I cleared one off the line.

Then in the 90th minute Soldado wins a corner as I tried a pot luck shot from 30 yards which deflected out towards the corner flag.  The ball came in and was cleared and Zaragoza had a counter attack on.  Thankfully I managed to block a pass and was left with a simple through ball to my centre mid Bruno.  Took a touch and boom into the bottom corner.  I'd had 2 shots the whole match.

Been in a good mood ever since :lol:  Let's hear your greatest ever Fifa moments!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to love when somebody was 1 up and just tried to take the piss and pass it between their back line. Inevitably a fùck up would occur you'd nip in and score, watch every replay then over run them once they'd kicked off again only for them to quit.

Then i'd usually spam them with 'lololololololololololol' messages for the however long I remained online.

The perfect tiki-taka attack in 11-man pro clubs, from the keeper to the opponents goal with no f**k ups at all, even better when there's not a single call for the ball during said attack, everything just lines up perfectly. Whether it ends in a through ball for a long range shot outside the box, or dummying the keeper and finishing with the sweat

Used to love when somebody was 1 up and just tried to take the piss and pass it between their back line. Inevitably a fùck up would occur you'd nip in and score, watch every replay then over run them once they'd kicked off again only for them to quit.

Then i'd usually spam them with 'lololololololololololol' messages for the however long I remained online.

Boy, you sound quite the character

Playing UT losing 2-0 he starts show boating pausing the game over and over watching replays you know the type.  Anyway winning 3-2 was a last min goal.  Always pleasing hoping he's smashed his controller in a fit of rage.

• 2 weeks later...

Just played absolute donkey against someone and won with a stinking goal.

To top it off I saw they were called 'superstmirren' hope they are on here. Roon ye.

Beat my mates high score on the Advanced Shooting skill challenge last night after about a month of trying.

76,000 is the target if any suckers on here wish to try it.

Beat my mates high score on the Advanced Shooting skill challenge last night after about a month of trying.

76,000 is the target if any suckers on here wish to try it.

I've got 78,000 odd. Will upload a pic later on when home from work. I used Bale.

What a p***k. I'll be up to God knows when tonight now.

I average about 60k most times I play and the 78k was a one off. Just one of they times when everything flew in on the volley ha.

post-13999-14667611921291_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

Me and my mate were playing Pro Clubs. We go 3-0 down within the first 25 minutes. We pulled it back to 3-1 just before half time. In the second half we make it 3-2, then we go 4-2 down 5 minutes later. We pull it back to 4-3 straight after, must be 10 minutes to go at this point. In the 90th minute we must've had about 5 corners with the opposition keeper making wonder saves to palm our headers and efforts over the bar/wide. My mate whips in the final corner which causes a big stramash in the box, I hit a shot which gets blocked by a defender only for one of our CPU players to smash it on the half volley from the dodgiest angles into the top bin 4-4!!!

Archived