Non affiliated league

mclaren11

Does anyone know of any leagues that arent affiliated to the sfa? Just kind of casual leagues where teams organise their own games and keep a league table

I know of the internet football association but thats for supporters teams

Number of issues.  The main ones are that even in friendlies you need to produce team lines and get the permission of the leagues / safa to play the game.  If you dont, then they are non sanctioned and I think proper qualified referees cannot officiate in such non-sanctioned game.  (They get banned if they do)

Would you be happy with jimmy from the pub doing the game? 

I cant think of any teams wanting that kind of loose league. 

Saying that.  sounds a bit like the Edinburgh and district sunday amateurs before it got taken over by the safa at christmas  :-)

(and shut down this summer!)

The referees do referee it although ain't suppose to as I played a cple years back as a was filling a jersey and said this to a ref that he shouldn't be doing it and he would get banned if found out,look on his face was rare tho it didn't stop the red card lol

The referees do referee it although ain't suppose to as I played a cple years back as a was filling a jersey and said this to a ref that he shouldn't be doing it and he would get banned if found out,look on his face was rare tho it didn't stop the red card lol

How does that work if its just 22 guys wanting a game of football? Are they allowed to ref that? I've played for my work against other companies a few times but we're not a proper team.

The GDSFC has proper qualified refs. You don't need to be a safa league for that. They don't get to enter the Scottish. That's it. The church league was non affiliate until a couple of season s ago.

U fair filled it :D

Archived