Another SNPbad smear fails

Fide

You not fucked off yet?

almost but l leave with a prediction, no one knows what is happening with Thomson and McGarry, (not even the mighty Fide) they may be cleared and return to the party, they may not, if they do they will trundle along until they are de-selected and replaced for the 2020 election, Hosie will pay a heavy price for cheating on the woman who sits next to the FM at Holyrood, so he probably is toast as well, as for the other one, no one had heard of him until a couple of weeks ago anyway, so he will likely be the only one still in a parliament after the next election, so with that I bid you a fond farewell, I would like say that my short spell on P&B had been enjoyable, but I would be lying, never have I encountered so many god awful people in such a short time

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

almost but l leave with a prediction, no one knows what is happening with Thomson and McGarry, (not even the mighty Fide) they may be cleared and return to the party, they may not, if they do they will trundle along until they are de-selected and replaced for the 2020 election, Hosie will pay a heavy price for cheating on the woman who sits next to the FM at Holyrood, so he probably is toast as well, as for the other one, no one had heard of him until a couple of weeks ago anyway, so he will likely be the only one still in a parliament after the next election, so with that I bid you a fond farewell, I would like say that my short spell on P&B had been enjoyable, but I would be lying, never have I encountered so many god awful people in such a short time

Careful guys its a stranger danger

Jackson Carlaw chucked in an utterly spurious complaint in the hope something would stick.

No surprise to see a thick Labour drone sticking up for a Tory tbf.

Thought that was the name of the game at westminster,any scandal/sleaze in other parties jump all over it the hope something sticks.

Shit.

We were only joking mate.

Please please come back.

As for the rest of you, shame on you, shame on you.

Aye, just the same!😕

What's the difference? If "fucking politicians are all the same", and should be condemned for "moralising" whilst not adhering to the standards to which they encourage others to aspire, then why do you refuse to accept criticism of a future Head of the Church of England, Defender of the Faith and arch-moraliser who blithely lied in Church with the intention of having extramarital sex as long as he remained married?

That you can't even handle the comparison is rather strange. One rule for those wicked politicians, another for those God appointed, eh?

I don't care who politicians are up for fucking, just so long as they don't f**k up the country.

Remember David Mellor and the other Tory sleaze merchants? Then there was the fuss made about John Whittingdale and his dominatrix girlfriend. A Labour MP reported him to the Parliamentary Standards Commissioner but he was cleared. Very few complaints are upheld yet Fide is creaming himself as usual and yelling SNPBad smear. He seems quite happy that SNP MPs were cheating on their wives with an English journalist in the Westminster Parliament. 

Then there was the fuss made about John Whittingdale and his dominatrix girlfriend.

Not really.

I remember the fuss being made because the media decided to not make a fuss of this story.

Single man visits dominatrix isn't really a story.

MP investigating laws into lapdancing venues being wined and dined by the lapdancing association is.

Remember David Mellor and the other Tory sleaze merchants? Then there was the fuss made about John Whittingdale and his dominatrix girlfriend. A Labour MP reported him to the Parliamentary Standards Commissioner but he was cleared. Very few complaints are upheld yet Fide is creaming himself as usual and yelling SNPBad smear. He seems quite happy that SNP MPs were cheating on their wives with an English journalist in the Westminster Parliament. 

And your point is?

William Gladstone and David Lloyd George were notorious for not being able to keep their trousers on, yet both were two of the best Prime Ministers (& in the case of Lloyd George also Chancellor) we ever had.

The only reason for not approving is that it can leave them open to blackmail, compromising their ability to do their duty as an MP in their constituents interests, but even then once it's out in the open that's it gone.

David Mellor was one of the many entrapment victims of "PR consultant" & convicted serial child molester Max Clifford - who also did the same to Jerry Hayes & tried (and failed) to do the same to Gyles Brandreth. Another good reason why such matters should not , um, matter!

Tbh Fide seems to be making very little fuss on this thread about the affair (excuse the pun). You however...

And your point is?

William Gladstone and David Lloyd George were notorious for not being able to keep their trousers on, yet both were two of the best Prime Ministers (& in the case of Lloyd George also Chancellor) we ever had.

The only reason for not approving is that it can leave them open to blackmail, compromising their ability to do their duty as an MP in their constituents interests, but even then once it's out in the open that's it gone.

David Mellor was one of the many entrapment victims of "PR consultant" & convicted serial child molester Max Clifford - who also did the same to Jerry Hayes & tried (and failed) to do the same to Gyles Brandreth. Another good reason why such matters should not , um, matter!

Tbh Fide seems to be making very little fuss on this thread about the affair (excuse the pun). You however...

Off topic but Gyles Brandreth was good entertainment on HIGNFY last night.

You've got to imagine Fide has never seen a naked woman. An utter tragedy of an individual.

He has nicloa sturgeon posters on his walls.

#HardOn

Ladies and Gents, 55% of our country.

What's the difference? If "fucking politicians are all the same", and should be condemned for "moralising" whilst not adhering to the standards to which they encourage others to aspire, then why do you refuse to accept criticism of a future Head of the Church of England, Defender of the Faith and arch-moraliser who blithely lied in Church with the intention of having extramarital sex as long as he remained married?

That you can't even handle the comparison is rather strange. One rule for those wicked politicians, another for those God appointed, eh?

Not at all, you misunderstand, I'm in complete agreement with you, he is the same and just as hypocritical. I've said before however that the figurehead Royals do not run our day to day lives, politicians do!

(The Royal Family should pay their way, self fund and pay taxes just like the rest of us before you get started on that one too!)

It's utterly pointless having a monarchy unless we accept their divine right to rule. Enlightened absolutism or nothing IMO.

That's a guid point.

Fortunately I'm neither a royalist or a believer in a sky fairy so they can both go to hell :thumsup2

Archived