Pre-season friendlies 2016-17

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

Its exactly the point rab you choose to spend your budget on who you want in your squad and the players are obviously happy with what they have been offered

And your point is........

Since you're so in the know can you give us a rundown of the  budgets of all the LL teams please. 

Your beginning to sound like an ex player man :D

And your point is........

Since you're so in the know can you give us a rundown of the  budgets of all the LL teams please. 

Your beginning to sound like an ex player man [emoji3]

No idea whose budgets are what but WW have got to be up there with the large majority of the league sorry to offend you newky

3 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

No idea whose budgets are what but WW have got to be up there with the large majority of the league sorry to offend you newky

:D

Certainly no offence taken but you know of ww budgets ? 

I think our manager knows the budget, in fact I'm sure he went public about it.

11 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

As i said no idea whose budget is what but confidenti WW will be comparable with most clubs so spend it wisely

Pedro, forget WW's budget come down to Mussy & add to ours 

2pm ko 

G-Bo 

14 minutes ago, pedrosluvchild said:

As i said no idea whose budget is what but confidenti WW will be comparable with most clubs so spend it wisely

So you do know ww budget then  ? 

How can you compare when you know nowt about teams budgets ? :D

16 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Pedro, forget WW's budget come down to Mussy & add to ours 

2pm ko 

G-Bo 

Great idea G-Bo. Pedro get yourself along to Musselburgh. Get yourself a taxi and if your struggling just get them to invoice WW. 

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Great idea G-Bo. Pedro get yourself along to Musselburgh. Get yourself a taxi and if your struggling just get them to invoice WW. 

Oh bigger if only I'd have known about the WW clause (no Santa gag intended, saving them for the winter break you have up there), I've already scored a day ticket, could I possibly put my beer tab on the WW account, I won't abuse it (much)?

G-Bo 

20 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Oh bigger if only I'd have known about the WW clause (no Santa gag intended, saving them for the winter break you have up there), I've already scored a day ticket, could I possibly put my beer tab on the WW account, I won't abuse it (much)?

G-Bo 

Afraid not G-Bo ... we are saving you a special drink for when yous come to Rosewell ... out the Challenge Cup :P

Friday 15th July

Gretna 0-6 Workington Reds

Regardless of it being a friendly that was the worst perfomance by any Gretna team in all of the 8 years we've existed.  It might seem harsh as its preseason & their a slightly better standard of opposition but the players on the park were 2nd best to everything. No spirit or effort, know one looking like they were playing for a place in the team, tactics were basically punt it long & hope for the best.  With no Iain Anderson this season & no stand out individual (that i've seen as of yet) i can see us getting a number of hidings this coming season!

Whitehill Welfare 0 Celtic XI 0 

Well done to the WW boys who more than competed against a very talented young Celtic side. There will be a few sore legs tonight. 

17 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Whitehill Welfare 0 Celtic XI 0 

Well done to the WW boys who more than competed against a very talented young Celtic side. There will be a few sore legs tonight. 

WW did very well against a super fit and talented u20 celtic team 

WW were mainly on defence but at times showed a threat as well

Young made some superb saves , Moffat in defence was a stand out , Osbourne and Gormley showed up well 

Manson especially  and martin struggled to get in the game ,

Keane spent most of the match covering their winger and helping out Ohara  in defence who struggled badly  with the pace all game and looked lost 

Mcgregor ran himself into the ground 

not sure about the big 17 who came on seemed well overweight and the old guy who also came on played liked he looked miles off the pace 

plenty of positives for WW and a different challenge on Tuesday v Nitten

Archived