• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definition of a big team;

Win major trophies on a consistent basis. Dunfermline? Nope.

Massive fanbase. Dunfermline? Nope.

Spend the majority of your existence in the highest league. Dunfermline? Nope.

Represent a large city. Dunfermline? Nope.

Not having Jim Leishman represent your club in an official capacity. Dunfermline? Errrr...

Fkin diddies.

Thank you.

X

There's only two big clubs in Scotland. The Old Firm. Not many folk out with Scotland care about any of the others.

Erm yes: the likes of Hearts or Aberdeen are clearly 'wee' clubs comparable to Montrose. Because the average punter in Spain doesn't obsess about the Scottish game.

:1eye

Really, you think that's what he's trying to do? :lol:

Thank f**k someone let us know.

More pointing it out to the folk who are buying it and constantly biting.

20's. Behind a defunct Airdrie and miles behind 'we're bigger than' Kilmarnock.

Dunfermline :lol:

Might be down to the fact we didn't have an extended stay in the top division until the 60's m8

If you think anything pre-1960's impacts the size of a club at all then you are a bigger nonsense than I thought.

Eintracht Frankfurt used to be one of the best teams in Europe, I think I'd say Borussia Dortmund, Bayern and Wolfsburg are all bigger than them now thought tbh

Might be down to the fact we didn't have an extended stay in the top division until the 60's m8

If you think anything pre-1960's impacts the size of a club at all then you are a bigger nonsense than I thought.

Eintracht Frankfurt used to be one of the best teams in Europe, I think I'd say Borussia Dortmund, Bayern and Wolfsburg are all bigger than them now thought tbh

So any facts and figures about the pars from pre 1960's cannot be used to gauge the size of that club eh?

Aye, nae bother son.

Well that's when we became relevant, so of course it's starts at the 60s

Aye but as far as most are concerned neither the town nor the team have ever been that.

So any facts and figures about the pars from pre 1960's cannot be used to gauge the size of that club eh?

Aye, nae bother son.

Any facts and figures from near enough any club in the world pre 1960 is not relevent at all to the current stature of the club.

Stade de Reims reached 2 European cup finals in the 50's, must make them bigger than PSG are now  :1eye

Any facts and figures from near enough any club in the world pre 1960 is not relevent at all to the current stature of the club.

Stade de Reims reached 2 European cup finals in the 50's, must make them bigger than PSG are now :1eye

Don't take our other Scottish Cups away from us, we only just got this one :(

Archived