• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are no bigger clubs in Dundee, we're both sat neck and neck on major trophies.

Just you keep telling yourself you're bigger than Kilmarnock even though you've spent the last wee while a full two divisions below them and trail them quite significantly in the honours chart.

Full body minter for messiah, again.

There are no bigger clubs in Dundee, we're both sat neck and neck on major trophies.

Just you keep telling yourself you're bigger than Kilmarnock even though you've spent the last wee while a full two divisions below them and trail them quite significantly in the honours chart.

Full body minter for messiah, again.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You can laugh at that all you wish, It's a fact.

As is that Dunfermline pale in comparison to Kilmarnock.

*bit of a minter for Lichtie to jump in with his comment after I'd already said otherwise, maybe you two could sit together and emulate the absolute baboons arse you're both making of yourselves today.

*bit of a minter for Lichtie to jump in with his comment after I'd already said otherwise, maybe you two could sit together and emulate the absolute baboons arse you're both making of yourselves today.

Just funny seeing you lose the plot to be honest, the state you get yourself into

You actually think Dundee are as big as United, anything you say regarding club size/stature is now utterly null and void  :lol:

It's actually #weeteam and I've already collated a list of all the #weeteams in this league

Raith Rovers

Greenock Morton

Queen of the South

Dumbarton

Ayr

Hibs

:lol:   The teams you listed are small in comparison to DAFC in one particular  way.

You do have a reputation for being "big"...in one area.. 

Still paying 6p in the pound to all the firms you ruined back in the day??  

Just asking.

You must be proud.

It's not just me I've seen it happen too, everybody gets your insufferable pish over everything, as you would say, it's a total minter

'Insufferable pish'

From a poster who pretended to be on the drugs and pished so folk would talk to him.

Oh my.

'Insufferable pish'

From a poster who pretended to be on the drugs and pished so folk would talk to him.

Oh my.

Aye, right... The irony in that by the way

You're alright if people agree with your opinion but if they don't you go on and on and on, your opinion is never wrong

Some boy like

Deeboy, you've had a 'mare in here son.

Shout out to the two Rovers fans seething before a ball is kicked :lol:

If you can list what makes Dundee United a bigger club than Dundee, that'd be great.

While you're at it, list how you could possibly believe Dunfermline are remotely near Kilmarnock, too. That too would be great. I'll be back in half an hour to dissect it.

Thank you.

If you can list what makes Dundee United a bigger club than Dundee, that'd be great.

While you're at it, list how you could possibly believe Dunfermline are remotely near Kilmarnock, too. That too would be great. I'll be back in half an hour to dissect it.

Thank you.

Much better record both in Europe and Domestically.

Much bigger fanbase, still pulling in almost 2k more than Dundee during their worst season for decades compared to Dundee's best season for decades.

Much bigger and better stadium.

Much bigger and better infrastructure.

Played in Europe more recently.

Probably a few more but they are the biggest ones.

Dunfermline have a bigger fanbase than Killie. (Dunfermline get between 0-100 away fans for most games whereas Killie regularly get 500+)

More historical European success.

Played in Europe more recently.

Can attract players to club on stature alone.

Killie do have some pros over Dunfermline, but Dunfermline have more over Killie, Dunfermline are a bigger side than Kilmarnock, hardly dwarfing them, but still bigger.

We will see who the wee team is you Knob Messiah when we take over EEP AGAIN

Again? must've missed that.

nkOjvfg.jpg

Europe record - Final vs Semi. Hardly 'much better'.

Domestically - We've spent more time in the top flight than them. Another fail.

They have a higher attendance, can't argue. Come back in a few years here.

The stadiums are both shite. Fail.

Infrastructure - :lol: this is my favourite. Dundee United have an infrastructure :lol:

They played in a European qualifier most recently, actually being in Europe? You'll find that was Dundee.

Terrible time had by the Messiah. Again.

I'm not going to bother with the Dunfermline/Killie as you wrote "can attract players to the club on stature alone".

You're fucking at it.

Archived