History is always relevant. History shapes us, our life's and our clubs. That's my point. Easy huh ?

You're point is vague and philosophical and essentially says "the past affects us, us and the football team we support".

You're slavering pish, and have managed to get yourself so worked up that you're beginning to turn on your own.

Are you the same zoomer who said he was so raging after the fife derby you were shouting about Norrie or is that a different zoomer?

also, "life's"  :blink:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind Killie, I'd argue we're bigger clubs than Aberdeen, Hearts and Rangers, too.

But only in 1968, other years don't count.

If anyone would like to disagree with me, I'll quite happily reply with a few laughing faces, those things really convince other folk that I've won.

You're point is vague and philosophical and essentially says "the past affects us, us and the football team we support".

You're slavering pish, and have managed to get yourself so worked up that you're beginning to turn on your own.

Are you the same zoomer who said he was so raging after the fife derby you were shouting about Norrie or is that a different zoomer?

also, "life's" :blink:

Lol you've been owned on this and many other threads lad, just keep going with the raging pish though, it's funny. Likewise the Norrie accusation and pulling me up for a typo. Fkin desperate stuff.

also, "life's"  :blink:

:rolleyes:

Lol you've been owned on this and many other threads lad, just keep going with the raging pish though, it's funny. Likewise the Norrie accusation and pulling me up for a typo. Fkin desperate stuff.

:1eye

:rolleyes:

;)

"owned"

:lol:

Holy f**k, has the standard of Championship poster declined this badly during our hiatus?

Messiah is a well known buffoon, his bait is fucking rotten and yet he's getting a shitload of bites.

Holy f**k, has the standard of Championship poster declined this badly during our hiatus?

Messiah is a well known buffoon, his bait is fucking rotten and yet he's getting a shitload of bites.

This. And I thought the Dundee fans were bad!

If it's getting bites that would suggest the bait isn't pish tbh.

If it's getting bites that would suggest the bait isn't pish tbh.

But it is. It's absolutely fucking awful.

Rovers financial history is suspect at best.

Dont really have a problem with Dunfermline to be honest.  They overspent badly (like us, but to a far greater scale i guess) chasing an unsustainable level (like us) and spent a few years in an awful league (like us). 

No point greeting about local businesses etc.  Not great conduct, but its a few years ago now.  Probably at their level now.  Always thought of them as a yo-yo club, whilst we are an established 2nd tier club with occasional flurry's and flirtations with either end of the table.

And being a fan of a wee team does not really bother me personally.  We are wee teams to some degree in this league, more or less. 

Yes it would be nicer to have bigger crowds, but thats the way it is.  Dosent really affect me how many people are there.

Rovers financial history is suspect at best.

Dont really have a problem with Dunfermline to be honest. They overspent badly (like us, but to a far greater scale i guess) chasing an unsustainable level (like us) and spent a few years in an awful league (like us).

No point greeting about local businesses etc. Not great conduct, but its a few years ago now. Probably at their level now. Always thought of them as a yo-yo club, whilst we are an established 2nd tier club with occasional flurry's and flirtations with either end of the table.

And being a fan of a wee team does not really bother me personally. We are wee teams to some degree in this league, more or less.

Yes it would be nicer to have bigger crowds, but thats the way it is. Dosent really affect me how many people are there.

Far too sensible a post Calderon. Have a word with yourself min 😄

Archived