You probably think that Dundee are now bigger than United because you are a division above them

xzuRQsi.gif

Have you inadvertently found another wee team? You're like Richard fucking Attenborough.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ this thread is poor. I hope this isn't the standard of every thread now we have Scotland's sleeping giants back in the big time.

Unfortunately for you this is the messiah on a good day. When he really starts with his pish your eyes will bleed.

Jesus Christ this thread is poor. I hope this isn't the standard of every thread now we have Scotland's sleeping giants back in the big time.

Unfortunately for us all yes, a quick glance at dafc.net will confirm your worst fears.

More roasters than Aunty Bessie or McCains and more clucking fowns than Billy Smart and Chipperfields combined....but generally a lot less entertaining.

Europe record - Final vs Semi. Hardly 'much better'. - it is much better. they have equaled your achievements and added a uefa cup final to the mix, both of which were more recent than Dundee's

Domestically - We've spent more time in the top flight than them. Another fail. time spent =/= more successful. Dundee have done literally nothing of any note since the sixties

They have a higher attendance, can't argue. Come back in a few years here.

The stadiums are both shite. Fail. Tannadice is a lovely stadium, it also doesn't look likely to collapse mid-game.

Infrastructure - :lol: this is my favourite. Dundee United have an infrastructure :lol: United have produced some of the best talent seen in this country in recent years

They played in a European qualifier most recently, actually being in Europe? You'll find that was Dundee. Dundee United have qualified for Europe 4 times since Dundee were last in it.

Terrible time had by the Messiah. Again.

I'm not going to bother with the Dunfermline/Killie as you wrote "can attract players to the club on stature alone".

You're fucking at it.

Zoomer.

Dundee United haven't 'equalled' ours, they got to the final of the UEFA Cup. We were in the semi of what would be the Champions League.

So they're more successful domestically, but haven't won more titles nor have they spent more time in the top league? Seems an intelligent set of guidelines. Perhaps you should look at the all time table to back your argument up.

Tannadice is a shitehole, are you just totally ignoring the shed, yeah?

Dundee Inited have lost their youth set up, a big source of income (GA) and their stadium rights to third parties to pay off the debt. They've absolutely no infrastructure.

Yes they have qualified for European qualifiers recently. They haven't made it into the competition since Dundee last appeared.

Minter.

Think everybody would agree with that apart from the Dundee fans, to be fair

I think you'll find sweeping generalisations (as above) are unfair.

For the record, I disagree.

Holy f**k Dundee fans genuinely think they are a bigger club than United

Talk about delusional :lol:

You've had a conversation with one Dundee fan - me - singular. So it would be fan.

I've never once said we are a bigger club.

That's another two fails to the Messiah scoreboard.

TheMessiah making a tit of himself as usual.

Unsurprising that Lichtie is going around hoping for a sniff of the helmet cheese from whoever is going against the Derry.

It must be the shame of being outed as a wannabe.

Unsurprising that Lichtie is going around hoping for a sniff of the helmet cheese from whoever is going against the Derry.

It must be the shame of being outed as a wannabe.

He hops around the board following us too. Must be the attraction of a #bigteam IMO.

Archived