Signings

Beckanbaur

According to his Twitter, we have signed PJ Dolan. Previous clubs include Kilsyth. Was he at hurlford last season?

I think he went back to Kilsyth for a bit after Hurlford. Has played for the GB Deaf Football team.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the same player who had a thread on P+B about the GB Deaf football teams efforts in the World Cup?

I assume so, he's definitely posted on here before at some point.

Yeah that is me, I sign for Medda. Looking forward to new challenge & fresh start to my football career as I just step down from GB after Italy World Cup, with GB over ten year so spending too much money out of my pocket and the travel. Last 5 season I miss lot of match with Kilsyth & Hurlford by GB training weekend. So this season fresh start & they got a decent squad, management & set up at Medda, looking forward to work them & get Medda back to where they belong. going be a long brutal season for every club as any can win the league.

Thank for Hurlford for having me last season, it was a big learning curve to learn from the mangers, and the players in there. Enjoy my time in there, Gutted I didn't get much of playing time I would like but that is football. Really enjoy work with them and I am sure they will do even better this season than last season. All the best Ford.

So all the best to every club in each league, just simple enjoy the game of football!

Never thought Phil looked out of his depth at Ford, but he was competing with taz, Ryan Boris and James Creaney for his wide midfield position which was always going to be tough. When he played he didn't let us down.
Good luck at Medda. Big park will give you the chance to use your pace.

Best of luck at Meadow Phil (except against Kilsyth). You were a really exciting player for us and always determined to do well. Hope you stay fit and get a good run in their team. Look forward to seeing you back down at Duncansfield.

You are certainly stepping down signing with the Me££a.
Good luck to you, I wish you all the best except against Talbot.

Theres always someone with the ££ pish. This is 1 thing that annoys me of junior football.

Mon the papers

Whitletts have signed striker Niall Kennedy from Glasgow amateur side Thorn Athletic. Big boy played on Saturday down at Newton Stewart and certainly looks a player.

Whitletts have signed striker Niall Kennedy from Glasgow amateur side Thorn Athletic. Big boy played on Saturday down at Newton Stewart and certainly looks a player.

He was at Saltcoats for a bit last season, and has had two spells at Ardeer.

3 minutes ago, Robster2 said:

Pretty sure there based in govan. Your probably thinking of the Thorn Inn in Johnstone

Im almost positive that they're from Johnstone mate . 

A few ex Beith players from Johnstone in James " Jd " Donnelly and big Gary wilson played with them . 

Archived