Sign in to follow this  
Beckanbaur

Signings

I'm sure McCann is still at meadow. Nothing to say he has left yet. Hope he can come to the vics

McCann is leaving, Doesn't know where yet though :(

Another 2 additions to the squad tonight are Ryan Begley, centre half from Greenock and welcome back to Meadow Park to right back Mark McLennan from Pollok :)

if anyone had a good game in the ADL last season you can be sure Irvine meadow would have signed them ! they must have a squad of 40
we have 11 signed players and as far as I know, we've signed one player from the ADL.

Better luck next time.

if anyone had a good game in the ADL last season you can be sure Irvine meadow would have signed them ! they must have a squad of 40

Didn't go too well there.

Medda money situation sorted now I presume as they're paying top £££ still?

by signing local players, mostly from leagues below us? Aye ok pal :lol:

The rumour was that you were paying £50 a player max . Can't imagine McLennan playing for that though ?

must be part of the McCann deal. Prob got cash up front from that deal but that just a guess

must be part of the McCann deal. Prob got cash up front from that deal but that just a guess

McLennan was out of contract. He's mostly been on the bench for the last 18months so probably just wants to play again.

If you're paying £50 max and you've a pool of 18 then you're almost £1k per week provided all earn £50.

Hard to argue with that kinda coontin bud and,to paraphrase Einstein (Albert,not Frank),  ..close enough for me.  :)