Signings

Beckanbaur

Kilbirnie fans should be concentrating on their own team and worry less about what Beith are doing, yous are getting obsessed guys, anyway where's the wee you'll never win the Scottish quote at the bottom of the posts , decent side ladeside think they'll challenge next season and hopefully we will as well so look forward to some good derbies next season.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilbirnie fans should be concentrating on their own team and worry less about what Beith are doing, yous are getting obsessed guys, anyway where's the wee you'll never win the Scottish quote at the bottom of the posts , decent side ladeside think they'll challenge next season and hopefully we will as well so look forward to some good derbies next season.

post-29004-14667972074352_thumb.jpg

Can I ask how fraser mcghee is getting on

Fraser did well, we didn't really play a formation at the start of the season that appeared to suit him but once we changed to a regular back four he did well. He's a good athlete

Beith youth policy as shining as ever with the young lad Mcglauchlin I see ha ha

Maybe if you guys sorted out all your signing policy's you could be there when the trophys are be giving out. #SJCC2016

I remember a time when I looked over at our rivals with jealous eyes........OH wait that was before I was born

Maybe if you guys sorted out all your signing policy's you could be there when the trophys are be giving out. #SJCC2016 I remember a time when I looked over at our rivals with jealous eyes........OH wait that was before I was born

Looking at your profile & are your rivals England? Our signing policy is fine thanks very much . Tad unfortunate this season that's all . Always said the best team never wins the cup & that was never more apt this season lol

Looking at your profile & are your rivals England? Our signing policy is fine thanks very much . Tad unfortunate this season that's all . Always said the best team never wins the cup & that was never more apt this season lol

All good banter...think it will be even tighter league this coming season. We hit form after the unofficial winter break. If we started the season like that we would not have been far away from the league title also.

Think Kilbirnie with 2 or 3 good signings cough cough choking....will go very close or win 1 of the big 3 next season

All good banter...think it will be even tighter league this coming season. We hit form after the unofficial winter break. If we started the season like that we would not have been far away from the league title also.Think Kilbirnie with 2 or 3 good signings cough cough choking....will go very close or win 1 of the big 3 next season

Exactly mate. The days of abuse & shite are by . Think we've done most of our business with maybe 1 or 2 more to come in . Should be a cracking league this year . Pity the beeks don't value it the way their east counterparts do

Can't see us getting much more in as squad is 20 I think. Yeah west league format should be 16 teams starting early sat wed fixtures. Get rid of that nonsense group format of a cup no need for it as we have the ayrshire cup already later in the season

EDIT As scottish cup winners and senior scottish cup entrants for the second time we can do what we want.☺everyone at beith knows that the only true champions are the league winners.😎

although singing "championies"after winning the cup is permissible.😀

sorted .

EDIT As scottish cup winners and senior scottish cup entrants for the second time we can do what we want.☺everyone at beith knows that the only true champions are the league winners.

although singing "championies"after winning the cup is permissible.

sorted .

We have sampled both....but winning the cup as fans is way better. But as a player I guess winning the league may mean more...but could be debatable as junior cup seems to be our holy grail

ame="happy" post="10573426" timestamp="1466807143"]We have sampled both....but winning the cup as fans is way better. But as a player I guess winning the league may mean more...but could be debatable as junior cup seems to be our holy grail

Winning the cup would be better surely. It's a national competition so you could truly say that you were the best in the country in a particular year.

Plus you get the whole build up and celebrations after it. Quite often in the league you win it when not even playing by virtue of another team dropping points.

If it was I would have asked have you ever saw your club win the super premier league and having ever played In the scottish senior cup mate . ;):)

Oh we are getting cheeky... that what success does 😀

Never seen Beith beat Ladeside in a Scottish cup tie and never seen Beith win Ayrshire League or win Scottish Cup without needing a lottery shoot out.

Oh we are getting cheeky... that what success does 😀

Never seen Beith beat Ladeside in a Scottish cup tie and never seen Beith win Ayrshire League or win Scottish Cup without needing a lottery shoot out.

:) Agreed Mate but I will settle for the big hand out all the same :)

Ive never saw my big pal sal sober but we will be forever grateful in all we celebrate together . :)

Bring on wick so ï¸ï¸myself and sal can get drunk on the journey up and reminisce :)

:) Agreed Mate but I will settle for the big hand out all the same :)

Ive never saw my big pal sal sober but we will be forever grateful in all we celebrate together . :)

Bring on wick so ï¸ï¸myself and sal can get drunk on the journey up and reminisce :)

Never knew Sal drank...when him and shrirley stood at caley bar with their trousers at their ankles could have swore they were on soda water 😀

Archived