Sign in to follow this  
Beckanbaur

Signings

As glensmad says its about keeping him fit..his time with Albion Rovers has been spoiled by injury problems On his day he is unstoppable..fast and a very tricky player to play against ,a defences worst nightmare...

certainly wouldn't like to be too harsh on Callum - always tried when he came on - but 'unstoppable' might be exaggerating it a tad ! lol. no goals or assists as far as I can remember. maybe found a level he can shine at. All the best to him. 

Alan Frizzell and Jamie Darroch have signed on at the Bankies for next season. Any thoughts on them from Largs, Pollok or Medda fans ?? Or anyone really ??

I can't remember much about Frizzell from his time at the Port but Jamie Darroch was great in the second half of the season just passed, shouldn't have been playing in the second division, all the best to both boys.

Alan Frizzell and Jamie Darroch have signed on at the Bankies for next season. Any thoughts on them from Largs, Pollok or Medda fans ?? Or anyone really ??

Alan is a cracking young player, pacey attacking sort, sorry to see him leave!

Edited by theweepieman

Anyone here on talbots big signing for next season?[/quo

It will not be chris robertson, no chance.☺

Anyone here on talbots big signing for next season?[/quoIt will not be chris robertson, no chance.☺

Oops! Beat me to it.off course you will be 100 % correct so go to the top of the class.

That's the class is said,not the League! ☺

ame="happy" post="10555932" timestamp="1466291522"]Oops! Beat me to it.off course you will be 100 % correct so go to the top of the class.That's the class is said,not the League! ☺

You didn't ask me who it was so you must know, so please let the other pnb posters know?

ame="happy" post="10555932" timestamp="1466291522"]Oops! Beat me to it.off course you will be 100 % correct so go to the top of the class.That's the class is said,not the League! ☺

My team can't win yir league as they arnt in it ☺. Maybe next year tho 😉

You didn't ask me who it was so you must know, so please let the other pnb posters know?[/quot

I don't know you from Adam.as far as I am concerned you are a random poster with no Team!

I will let everyone know when it's confirmed, in the Chronicle a week later.☺

You didn't ask me who it was so you must know, so please let the other pnb posters know?[/quot

I don't know you from Adam.as far as I am concerned you are a random poster with no Team!

I will let everyone know when it's confirmed, in the Chronicle a week later.☺

Here's a clue he's ex medda and bald

Rutherglen Glencairn are delighted to announce a number of new signings for season 2016-17 :-

Rhys Donaldson (defender, from Rossvale); Stewart Hall (defender, from Lesmahagow); Jamie Hamilton (midfielder, from Lesmahagow); Jamie Hunter (midfielder, from Rossvale); Jordan Marshall (defender, from Larkhall Thistle); Craig McGregor (defender, from Rossvale); Jay McKay (striker, from Rossvale); Fraser Team (striker, from Rossvale).

The following players have also stepped up from the under 21 squad to the first team squad :-

Ryan Bennett (midfielder); Anthony Dempsey (defender); Ross McConville (defender); Mark McHendry (defender); Shaun Roberts (defender); Danny Salah (midfielder); Dale Wallace (striker).

The following current players have agreed terms to stay with the club for season 2016-17 :-

Ryan Docherty (midfielder); David Dunnachie (defender); Brian Eadie (defender); Tony Fraser (midfielder); JC Hutchison (goalkeeper); Sean McGuire (midfielder); Del McNab (midfielder); Alan Muir (midfielder); Andy Neil (defender).