Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inbred cumnockavia stories

Talbot and cumnock are like brothers..Talbot is the bigger brother who is always picking on the skinnier puny brother ( cumnock ) Glenafton is the skank cousin who they shag from time to time.

The moral of ths story is Cumnock wont be long growing up talbot..Then when your comfortable, old and set in your ways the Now mature cumnock knock f**k out of you.

Glenafton has a baby and its called Muirkirk

The end.

In theme of Entourage I always thought Scumnock are the (Johnny 'Drama' Chase) is the big brother who failed to live up to his parents expectations. Talbot is the (Vincent Chase) forward confident sibling who achieved the glory thus creating animosity but gracious enough to let 'Drama' hang on to his coat tails. [emoji4]

Probably correct about the Glens though lol.

23 hours ago, bawrash said:

Well that must be true then if that's what you heard, wit happened to yous signing sean Mckenzie btw??

You do the maths. A player is asked to sign for the most successful club in Junior football but signs for a yoyo team that plays on a plastic cooncil park. Answer ££££££££. Yep mate players sign for Talbot to win things, player sign for the vermin for £££££.  This proves that the player has no commitment and is only interested in wonga. I hope you enjoy him he's worth it.

2 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

You do the maths. A player is asked to sign for the most successful club in Junior football but signs for a yoyo team that plays on a plastic cooncil park. Answer ££££££££. Yep mate players sign for Talbot to win things, player sign for the vermin for £££££.  This proves that the player has no commitment and is only interested in wonga. I hope you enjoy him he's worth it.

Maybe he just doesn't like Talbot,  and I am sure he was offered plenty of wonga to sign and play.  Your post sounds like sour grapes he never signed so your response is it must be the money. Talbot are not the only team who win trophies

3 hours ago, Dipple burn said:

Yi ragin mate? Last season Burnsy turns you down now its McKenzie this year...  just face it not everyone loves yis!!!

Did Robert Love sign for you for the "love" of Talbot or was it the huge signing on fee? Makes me laugh when Talbot fans accuse other clubs of splashing the £££'s

Just enjoy the amateurs you are about to sign, or maybe one of them will choose the Nock for the £££ or is it their love of black and white? I'll let you decide and fizz when we pip you to another pre season signing ;-)

Can't be there today unfortunately.
Is your question mark button jammed.?

So when you say you can't be there is it because your sitting on pie and bovril all day talking shite??? And my question mark button works fine thank you

On 8/13/2016 at 14:02, CC1987 said:

Yi ragin mate? Last season Burnsy turns you down now its McKenzie this year...  just face it not everyone loves yis!!!

Did Robert Love sign for you for the "love" of Talbot or was it the huge signing on fee? Makes me laugh when Talbot fans accuse other clubs of splashing the £££'s

Just enjoy the amateurs you are about to sign, or maybe one of them will choose the Nock for the £££ or is it their love of black and white? I'll let you decide and fizz when we pip you to another pre season signing ;-)

It's all about the wonga M8. You have been spending money hand over fist for years to emulate us and it doesn't help. You have had more coaches than Parks of Hamilton. It says a lot about our signing policy when we sign all these cast offs and still win everything in sight. As for Burnsy I bet his 2nd division medal gets pride of place in his toolbox!

Hard to take that seriously when your wage bill is twice ours but you keep believing what you like champ ;-)

Next you will be telling us Talbot play great football, see you at the Longball FC Stadium tommorrow night.

Archived