Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talbot have signed former St Mirren and Kilmarnock youngster Dylan Pooler.

He has represented Scotland at under 15,16 and 17 level.

Was on trial at cumnock for a couple of pre season games as well few nice touches but didn't really stand out imo.

We might sign him later when he proves himself.[emoji6]

Anyway he knew he would get a starting place at Cumnock as competition is high at Talbot.

That will probably explain why yous are signing amateur players then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, bawrash said:

Not really, you will find out soon enough no doubt emoji23.png

No idea what you are alluding to but it doesn't matter where a player was signed from. All that matters is how he does for your club. The current Talbot squad has players signed from Lugar, Annbank, Maryhill etc. All have played a big part in Talbot winning major trophies

No idea what you are alluding to but it doesn't matter where a player was signed from. All that matters is how he does for your club. The current Talbot squad has players signed from Lugar, Annbank, Maryhill etc. All have played a big part in Talbot winning major trophies

Totally agree if big clubs can spot a good player from lower leagues what's the big deal? There's boys who's went from ams 2 senior football. Daz mckinnon came from ams now he's spl via the paper hankies

Mon the papers

Not really, you will find out soon enough no doubt [emoji23]

Talbot have history of signing non players and making them better. Scumnock have a habit of signing journeymen......maybe that's why we have won the trophies and titles and you have stalled?

It wasn't Talbot that made the statement you are alluding too my backward Scumnockian.

Oops, my mistake, here I thought it was an official statement/comment from the club like no other. Tell me, do you get any assistance from the DWP when these non-players suddenly become, eh, players.

Inbred cumnockavia stories

Talbot and cumnock are like brothers..Talbot is the bigger brother who is always picking on the skinnier puny brother ( cumnock ) Glenafton is the skank cousin who they shag from time to time.

The moral of ths story is Cumnock wont be long growing up talbot..Then when your comfortable, old and set in your ways the Now mature cumnock knock f**k out of you.

Glenafton has a baby and its called Muirkirk

The end.

What an incredible amount of pish in one post!

No.
We have our own park and don't need assistance from another body.[emoji12]

I must admit, the DWP stadium, especially the playing surface is the best around. However, we now have an inclusive Community facility where all people regardless of any difference are welcome. [emoji12]

Archived