Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone here on talbots big signing for next season?[/quoIt will not be chris robertson, no chance.☺

Oops! Beat me to it.off course you will be 100 % correct so go to the top of the class.

That's the class is said,not the League! ☺

ame="happy" post="10555932" timestamp="1466291522"]Oops! Beat me to it.off course you will be 100 % correct so go to the top of the class.That's the class is said,not the League! ☺

You didn't ask me who it was so you must know, so please let the other pnb posters know?

ame="happy" post="10555932" timestamp="1466291522"]Oops! Beat me to it.off course you will be 100 % correct so go to the top of the class.That's the class is said,not the League! ☺

My team can't win yir league as they arnt in it ☺. Maybe next year tho 😉

You didn't ask me who it was so you must know, so please let the other pnb posters know?[/quot

I don't know you from Adam.as far as I am concerned you are a random poster with no Team!

I will let everyone know when it's confirmed, in the Chronicle a week later.☺

You didn't ask me who it was so you must know, so please let the other pnb posters know?[/quot

I don't know you from Adam.as far as I am concerned you are a random poster with no Team!

I will let everyone know when it's confirmed, in the Chronicle a week later.☺

Here's a clue he's ex medda and bald

Rutherglen Glencairn are delighted to announce a number of new signings for season 2016-17 :-

Rhys Donaldson (defender, from Rossvale); Stewart Hall (defender, from Lesmahagow); Jamie Hamilton (midfielder, from Lesmahagow); Jamie Hunter (midfielder, from Rossvale); Jordan Marshall (defender, from Larkhall Thistle); Craig McGregor (defender, from Rossvale); Jay McKay (striker, from Rossvale); Fraser Team (striker, from Rossvale).

The following players have also stepped up from the under 21 squad to the first team squad :-

Ryan Bennett (midfielder); Anthony Dempsey (defender); Ross McConville (defender); Mark McHendry (defender); Shaun Roberts (defender); Danny Salah (midfielder); Dale Wallace (striker).

The following current players have agreed terms to stay with the club for season 2016-17 :-

Ryan Docherty (midfielder); David Dunnachie (defender); Brian Eadie (defender); Tony Fraser (midfielder); JC Hutchison (goalkeeper); Sean McGuire (midfielder); Del McNab (midfielder); Alan Muir (midfielder); Andy Neil (defender).

Rutherglen Glencairn are delighted to announce a number of new signings for season 2016-17 :-

Rhys Donaldson (defender, from Rossvale); Stewart Hall (defender, from Lesmahagow); Jamie Hamilton (midfielder, from Lesmahagow); Jamie Hunter (midfielder, from Rossvale); Jordan Marshall (defender, from Larkhall Thistle); Craig McGregor (defender, from Rossvale); Jay McKay (striker, from Rossvale); Fraser Team (striker, from Rossvale).

The following players have also stepped up from the under 21 squad to the first team squad :-

Ryan Bennett (midfielder); Anthony Dempsey (defender); Ross McConville (defender); Mark McHendry (defender); Shaun Roberts (defender); Danny Salah (midfielder); Dale Wallace (striker).

The following current players have agreed terms to stay with the club for season 2016-17 :-

Ryan Docherty (midfielder); David Dunnachie (defender); Brian Eadie (defender); Tony Fraser (midfielder); JC Hutchison (goalkeeper); Sean McGuire (midfielder); Del McNab (midfielder); Alan Muir (midfielder); Andy Neil (defender).

the boys from rossvale I can't speak highly enough of them the Glens have won a watch getting these lads as their attitudes and commitment is best I've seen in a long time I wish them each every success

Archived