Signings

Beckanbaur

Anyone got any info on arthurlie boy mglinchey ? Spoke indirectly to an ex Peterhead team mate of his who says he's top notch .

very decent player can play both full back positions and midfield will be missed at arthurlie he is very passionate about the game

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signing bubba again, is a great signature for bankies again, always impressive against Kilsyth, as for the poacher, everyone is looking for one,the last time we had a poacher supreme was paddy flannery who we got from lithgae rose, he wasn't the most mobile or even a worker,but wen he got a chance in the box 9/10 it was a goal,and no coincidence it was year we were central 1st division champions,worth there weight in gold.

Any word on comings and goings from Petershill? As someone has previously mentioned a total rebuild required, think the majority of last years squad will be moving on.

Any word on comings and goings from Petershill? As someone has previously mentioned a total rebuild required, think the majority of last years squad will be moving on.

I've heard they are keeping maybe 6 or 7 and rebuilding the rest of the squad, a few already signed.

yes he's signed on again.

Mon the papers

Good news for Clydebank. His strike in the final minute at Ravenscraig this season was terrific. Unfortunately those 2 points dropped sent Greenock down.

Having watched both players this season i feel the lad Frizzell from Largs is an upgrade to Kasubandi, who i was disappointed with in both games.

There is a good feeling around the club ... #not withstanding Punkstar / Luke Goss / a.n. Other account

The guys signing on again have given us a boost and the youngsters from last season have a season more under their belts. Some promising comments about the new guys. We could probably do with a poacher type to finish the numerous chances being created but the budget as always is a tight one :(

Lets see if this one disappears.

Think he is a tad upset.

I've heard they are keeping maybe 6 or 7 and rebuilding the rest of the squad, a few already signed.

Was it not yourself on another post saying you're not revealing new signings, yet here you are gossiping

Was it not yourself on another post saying you're not revealing new signings, yet here you are gossiping

Lol, I haven't named any names or clubs that players are coming from, so behave yourself. ;-)

As glensmad says its about keeping him fit..his time with Albion Rovers has been spoiled by injury problems On his day he is unstoppable..fast and a very tricky player to play against ,a defences worst nightmare...

certainly wouldn't like to be too harsh on Callum - always tried when he came on - but 'unstoppable' might be exaggerating it a tad ! lol. no goals or assists as far as I can remember. maybe found a level he can shine at. All the best to him. 

Alan Frizzell and Jamie Darroch have signed on at the Bankies for next season. Any thoughts on them from Largs, Pollok or Medda fans ?? Or anyone really ??

I can't remember much about Frizzell from his time at the Port but Jamie Darroch was great in the second half of the season just passed, shouldn't have been playing in the second division, all the best to both boys.

Archived