Signings

Beckanbaur

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alan Frizzell and Jamie Darroch have signed on at the Bankies for next season. Any thoughts on them from Largs, Pollok or Medda fans ?? Or anyone really ??

Darroch is a very good signing for any team in the super first. Been there and won it with us. Solid CB, good in the air and a good scoring record and can fill in at both fullback positions if required. He's Defo a premier league player. Had his best performances at the end of last season to get us over the line. My only criticism is he can be slightly too rash when faced with someone with pace and the ball at their feet in the area, gave more than a fair share of penalties away. All in all though he definitely won us more points than he dropped. Only left as he wanted to play CB every week and we had resigned Gallacher and Wild as well as McCabe and Walker. Won our fans player of the year last year too.

Anyone got any info on arthurlie boy mglinchey ? Spoke indirectly to an ex Peterhead team mate of his who says he's top notch .

Conner is a good players but if definitely not a defender i say more a midfielder because he loves to take players on but that where he get catched out because he usually get caught out by doing it in defence but overall a top lad 

Alan Frizzell and Jamie Darroch have signed on at the Bankies for next season. Any thoughts on them from Largs, Pollok or Medda fans ?? Or anyone really ??

Played with Jamie for years, good solid centre back.

Both good players who will do well for Clydebank. The lad Darroch has strolled it for Port Glasgow this season which is hardly surprising giving his prior experience in the Prem and Super 1st.

Bit surprised at the lad Frizzell leaving Largs, assumed he would like a shot at the Premier League. Will be looking to get there with Clydebank i'm sure. Has Danny Little's boy signed on again?

Both good players who will do well for Clydebank. The lad Darroch has strolled it for Port Glasgow this season which is hardly surprising giving his prior experience in the Prem and Super 1st.

Bit surprised at the lad Frizzell leaving Largs, assumed he would like a shot at the Premier League. Will be looking to get there with Clydebank i'm sure. Has Danny Little's boy signed on again?

yes he's signed on again.

Mon the papers

As per above Nicky Little and Mark Burbidge have both put pen to paper and signed on for another year with The Bankies. Great news - both were superb for us last season.

Very good signings for the Bankies. I think you have a right good chance this year for automatic promotion. 

I've watched jamie darroch a few times and seems a good solid CB who organised thing a around him well. Alan Frizzell could be a good signing of he gets a run of games stays injury free he could fire the Bankies over the line this season

Alan Frizzell is a player who is very rarely injured, I wouldn't worry about that side of things. Only injury in the last 2 seasons with Largs was a broken bone in his foot in the second last game of the season.

There is a good feeling around the club ... #not withstanding Punkstar / Luke Goss / a.n. Other account

The guys signing on again have given us a boost and the youngsters from last season have a season more under their belts. Some promising comments about the new guys. We could probably do with a poacher type to finish the numerous chances being created but the budget as always is a tight one :(

Archived