Signings

Beckanbaur

Glensmad, heard glens are signing a lot of Rossvale squad any names or how many?

Also last I heard good few of Blantyre vics boys in limbo wether they're staying or not as the gaffer is away last week, any update there?

Spoke to Ian penman on Thursday and he was meeting the committee last night about the vacancy. Think it was more a formality meeting from what he said

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy to say that Connor O'Boyle will be joining St Roch's from Queens Park

Connor O'Boyle will be joining St. Rochs from Queens Park. ☺ geezo

As Manuel from Fawlty Towers once famously said, "I know nothing." ;-)

You're probably not old enough to know it was originally much used by Sgt Schulz (John Banner, I think) in Hogan's Heroes and the writers of that show took it from the common German saying during the Third Reich: 'Mein Name ist Hase. Ich weiß von nichts.' which could be translated as 'I'm just a rabbit. I know nothing.'

ha - just saw what you did there

Connor O'Boyle will be joining St. Rochs from Queens Park. ☺ geezo

I'm just happy for all of yous.☺

You're probably not old enough to know it was originally much used by Sgt Schulz (John Banner, I think) in Hogan's Heroes and the writers of that show took it from the common German saying during the Third Reich: 'Mein Name ist Hase. Ich weiß von nichts.' which could be translated as 'I'm just a rabbit. I know nothing.'

used 2 luv that programme!

Lots of info in friday evening times if you can get a hold of one.

jamie hunter

Fraser Team going to glencairn for a start.

We will announce our new signings when the time is correct. We can't stop speculation.

Glensmad, heard glens are signing a lot of Rossvale squad any names or how many?

Also last I heard good few of Blantyre vics boys in limbo wether they're staying or not as the gaffer is away last week, any update there?

Was that not Shulltz fi Hogans Heroes?

Archived