Scottish Defence League

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support the introduction of a secular education act to achieve it. It's political kryptonite though.

Give it another generation and it won't be. It's only the perceived need to keep some of the grandparent generation happy that keeps that off limits for now.

4.Many people, see Yank Mike, use concerns about Sharia as a convenient cloak for their overt racism. This should be challenged.

1. You think it's racist to look more at marriage partners from Pakistan than at partners from Australia if you are trying to stamp out arranged marriages. Haha.

2. Judging by your avatar you don't even want to share a country with the English, so I'm not going to take lectures from you on who I think should be able to share my country.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the head for not being racist while your fellow young countrymen are subjected to a tyrannical ideology.

A new survey of Muslims in Europe.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/27/new-europe-survey-finds-44-of-muslims-believe-in-islamic-fundamentalism/

The survey discovered 57 percent of Muslims reject homosexuals as friends, 45 percent said they don’t trust the Jews and 54 percent think of the West as an enemy of Islam.

An incredibly large number of Muslims want Islamic Sharia law to dominate over local laws. For instance, 72 percent of Muslims in France want to see Sharia as the main or only source of law in the country. That figure remains astonishingly high in the United Kingdom at 69 percent.

1. You think it's racist to look more at marriage partners from Pakistan than at partners from Australia if you are trying to stamp out arranged marriages. Haha.

2. Judging by your avatar you don't even want to share a country with the English, so I'm not going to take lectures from you on who I think should be able to share my country.

Go ahead and pat yourself on the head for not being racist while your fellow young countrymen are subjected to a tyrannical ideology.

A new survey of Muslims in Europe.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/27/new-europe-survey-finds-44-of-muslims-believe-in-islamic-fundamentalism/

The survey discovered 57 percent of Muslims reject homosexuals as friends, 45 percent said they don’t trust the Jews and 54 percent think of the West as an enemy of Islam.

An incredibly large number of Muslims want Islamic Sharia law to dominate over local laws. For instance, 72 percent of Muslims in France want to see Sharia as the main or only source of law in the country. That figure remains astonishingly high in the United Kingdom at 69 percent.

1. Do you have reading comprehension difficulties?

No one mentioned arranged marriage apart from you. We were talking about sharia.

I'm completely comfortable with arranged marriage as are the vast majority of people in arranged marriages from across different religions and cultures.

Forced marriages are of course a completely different matter. However, given your own lack of knowledge of arranged marriage in western Christian society your views in this subject can be safely disregarded.

2. Oh dear.

1. Do you have reading comprehension difficulties?

No one mentioned arranged marriage apart from you. We were talking about sharia.

I'm completely comfortable with arranged marriage as are the vast majority of people in arranged marriages from across different religions and cultures.

You asked for suggestions for how to stop sharia law. I suggested that arranged marriages between UK born Muslims and overseas Muslims has the effect of perpetuating the culture that breeds sharia, and that those marriages should be banned.

You responded:

"There are already checks in place to ensure marriages are genuine and not for immigration reasons. That the marriage was arranged is completely irrelevant, have a Human Right to family life in Europe, unlucky. Also why just muslims, what about Australians you racist f**k."

Congrats to all those folks. That isn't a system under which people in the West should live. I wouldn't be comfortable with my fellow American citizens being treated one step up from sexual slavery. Of course arranged marriage a rare thing here in America, but from what I understand it is a thing within the UK Muslim community. I'd demand my elected representatives do something if I was British. But you don't want the government to ensure the same rights that white British enjoy in their culture for oppressed British Muslims because it makes you feel "racist" to criticize the cultural practices of brown people.

Slightly off topic, but does being concerned about certain aspect of Islam and the apparent support amongst many in the 'Islamic community' for Sharia law make me Islamophobic?

Whit? Muslims supporting Sharia? Dear lord, whatever next? The fish community supporting water?

;)

So this is going ahead tomorrow with probably more counter protestors that protestors.

Hopefully someone brings along an AK 47 and obliterates these nazi fuckwits.

#fucktheghandiapproach

Congrats to all those folks. That isn't a system under which people in the West should live. I wouldn't be comfortable with my fellow American citizens being treated one step up from sexual slavery. Of course arranged marriage a rare thing here in America, but from what I understand it is a thing within the UK Muslim community. I'd demand my elected representatives do something if I was British. But you don't want the government to ensure the same rights that white British enjoy in their culture for oppressed British Muslims because it makes you feel "racist" to criticize the cultural practices of brown people.

Arranged marriage isn't sexual slavery, forced marriage is. Having your parents seek out a compatable partner is just old school tinder, but probably with a greater success rate. I don't have the figures to hand but I heard arranged marriages out do the falling over each other drunk at a party and ending up in bed ones in lasting 10 years or more. Hollywood has created the fiction that spontaneous lust = romance > thoughtful matchmaking.

Arranged marriage isn't sexual slavery, forced marriage is. Having your parents seek out a compatable partner is just old school tinder, but probably with a greater success rate. I don't have the figures to hand but I heard arranged marriages out do the falling over each other drunk at a party and ending up in bed ones in lasting 10 years or more.

Lawl.

Slight flaw with this gibberish is that it ignores that it is significantly easier to end a marriage or other relationship you have instigated and willing entered into with another consenting adult without seeking approval from others, than one which is initiated, overseen and moderated by a creepy family setup.

'Hi mum, that guy you found for me after months of effort and whose parents and caste you have considered an appropriate match, turns out he's a bit of a dick. I'm going to horse him and move on. That's fine by you right?'

What's your next claim? People in North Korea are much happier with their lives than those in the West as far fewer emigrate?

Aye that really works in loyalist areas of Northern Ireland.

You couldn't get a more open minded group of people.

Thank feck for State schooling.

A cursory glance at the first few google results tells me that schooling in northern Ireland is not secular but I'll take your word for it.

Are you saying state schooling shouldn't be secular unless it is a panacea trumping all other influences in a child's life?

Archived