Ayrshire Cup Final Predictions

Kaboom

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knapp and gold are huge for shortlees,take them out the team and they are average.

without them they are way below average and mason at the back the spine of that team a think they will get a reality check next season! Also knapp is a great player but like a we girl he will get sent of 10 times a season for feeling sorry for himself that's why he ain't playing higher than he is shortlees is the only team that could put up with!

Canny really argue with what they have done this season Painter. No diddy teams win any of the majors. The point being they do have these players so no point saying "what if"

I didn't say what if when did I say that only an honest opinion

LolðŸ†ðŸ†

i see since you set your new account up relentless is retired and you only post same time as relentless did you must have been embarrassed with yourself bud Infact mortified lol now your mr nice guy ehh lol! welldone winning trophys you's deserved it 100% all the best:)

without them they are way below average and mason at the back the spine of that team a think they will get a reality check next season! Also knapp is a great player but like a we girl he will get sent of 10 times a season for feeling sorry for himself that's why he ain't playing higher than he is shortlees is the only team that could put up with!

What a lot of Pish! Your post reeks of jealousy and is embarrassing! Without kk and joe that team still have 3/4 Scottish cup winners in it. And is almost a full squad of players that has played top level Ayrshire amateur for years. I do agree that they woulda been hard pushed to win the national without they two but to call them below average is borderline moronic! As for only shortlees being the only club to put up with kk? What planet do u live on? He could walk in to ANY amatuer or junior squad with open arms

What a lot of Pish! Your post reeks of jealousy and is embarrassing! Without kk and joe that team still have 3/4 Scottish cup winners in it. And is almost a full squad of players that has played top level Ayrshire amateur for years. I do agree that they woulda been hard pushed to win the national without they two but to call them below average is borderline moronic! As for only shortlees being the only club to put up with kk? What planet do u live on? He could walk in to ANY amatuer or junior squad with open arms

your that far up there Arse your feet are hanging out pal! As a say a watch them more than you do and did a say he couldn't walk into any team in Ayrshire am saying he is like a small womin with a squeaky voice just like that we blouse that plays with ksc mrnoitall nofuckall aka (turkey) have a nice day the sun is shining so this guys getting steamin take it easy :)

your that far up there Arse your feet are hanging out pal! As a say a watch them more than you do and did a say he couldn't walk into any team in Ayrshire am saying he is like a small womin with a squeaky voice just like that we blouse that plays with ksc mrnoitall nofuckall aka (turkey) have a nice day the sun is shining so this guys getting steamin take it easy :)

Trust me, I have no association with shortlees nor am I up their arse. I see them as sporting rivals and for that reason wish them as little local success as possible ( I did like to see an Ayrshire team win a national cup). I can just see and admit what is obvious, far far from below average!

Getting steaming? Your already there pal. Have a good one all the same!

i see since you set your new account up relentless is retired and you only post same time as relentless did you must have been embarrassed with yourself bud Infact mortified lol now your mr nice guy ehh lol! welldone winning trophys you's deserved it 100% all the best:)

Mate I don't know you. You obviously know me. If you think I'm relentless it doesn't worry me one bit. If you want to talk to me come out behind your computer. If not hide and keep posting shite. I'm just a stupid manager with great players.

Im not going to apologies for that.

Mate I don't know you. You obviously know me. If you think I'm relentless it doesn't worry me one bit. If you want to talk to me come out behind your computer. If not hide and keep posting shite. I'm just a stupid manager with great players.

Im not going to apologies for that.

sounds like a poem my friend yer a good guy that got caught out deal with it n good team I agree with that enjoy the sunshine mr relentless 😋

f**k knows, no disrespect to shortlees but the guy is playing way below his capabilities at amateur football. In my opinion he could play part time pro no bother.

i was saying that 2 a few boys at the gsme last nyt

hate to say but totally agree wae u mate after the first 15 which was pretty even yous steamrollered them difference in fitness was amazing from side of park was standing wae a few boys who couldnt believe how unfit wallacetoun looked big season for jamie n tony next year fresh blood badly needed

Fitness and sharpness was clear last night especially on the big park, Shortlees have been playing 2 - 3 games a week though where we haven't been playing and got punished for it.

That aside though sometimes you just have to put your hand and say we were beaten by better individuals and team. Shortlees record this season speaks for it's self and folk are deluded if they think they 'are an average first division side' watched them four times this season now and the way the play the game is great to watch.

As for a 'Poor Wallacetoun' same group of players we have had for last 5 years something we are actually proud of, great achievement getting to final but we know we need to freshen it up next year for what will be another hard first division.

Fitness and sharpness was clear last night especially on the big park, Shortlees have been playing 2 - 3 games a week though where we haven't been playing and got punished for it.

That aside though sometimes you just have to put your hand and say we were beaten by better individuals and team. Shortlees record this season speaks for it's self and folk are deluded if they think they 'are an average first division side' watched them four times this season now and the way the play the game is great to watch.

As for a 'Poor Wallacetoun' same group of players we have had for last 5 years something we are actually proud of, great achievement getting to final but we know we need to freshen it up next year for what will be another hard first division.

couldnt agree more mate theyre some side hope u n the boys get thr heads up still a great acheivement to even get to a final chin up mate

Last point a would say on Shortlees and difference between their club and some of the other so called big clubs talked about on here is the class and sportsmanship from players, management and supporters.

Going through the leagues with them and even after last night they have always been good opposition and respectful.

Don't believe everything you read on here about them.........

Archived