Awards - Ref of the Year

Lloyd Wilson is by far the best referee by far in the South, referee standards in the south have dropped in recent years but he has raised the bar, I've watched south football for 35 years and haven't seen a ref in the same league as him. the only people that seem to have a problem with him is teams/players that either have a discipline problem or just dont know the laws of the game. I must've seen well over 100 referees over the years and i'd be willing to bet anyone that Lloyd will reach the top and possibly even in Europe. Good to see the Clubs vote for a referee that refs the game properly according to the Laws of the Game and not vote for someone who turns a blind eye to things and wants to be everyone's pal.

Couldn't disagree with you more pal. He's an absolute nightmare to watch. Serious case of small man syndrome and wouldn't let him referee a game of ker-plunk never mind fitba. Games rarely seem to flow when he's on the whistle and his arrogance gets the better of him aw the time. That's just my opinion tho, if u like a game to follow the rule book to the letter then I'm sure he's right up yer street.

ha ha as i said lads your team obviously have no discipline when you say that and he's dealt with any shit. i was watching south games before Lloyd was born and he is by far the best and most professional, coached to the highest standard. But i'll repeat what i said teams that cant keep their discipline dont like him cos give him shit or dare to break the laws of the game he's big enough to deal with it and not ignore it to try and make friends, thats what you call a referee doing the job he's paid for, not a referee that turns up lets teams do what they want and get the money for nothing.      

Well he ruined the final last night at galabank. Never gave a penalty when he should have then 15 mins later gave a penalty when the striker clearly just slipped in the box and put mids down to ten men for the 'foul' on the last man. Totally inconsistent, but that's typically how his games go anyways.

Dear oh dear I'm glad my glasses are clear lenses and not tinted, are you really that blind or stupid, a simple understanding of the game of football. Roman was running through on a counter attack one on one with the keeper and the defender pulls him and in the process clear as day clips the heals of him ! i was sitting in the stand 40 yards away and it was clear, so was an obvious red card, and cant argue with his decision he was 4 yards away at most.I think its obvious you have a grudge against a young referee who is leaps and bounds ahead of anyone in the south and has been for many years.Deary me no wonder some of the shouts at football are truly laughable so i suggest you learn a bit more about the game before having a go at a young referee destined for the top, or maybe take your "I hate Lloyd Wilson tinted glasses off and come on here and speak about football like any other football fan, its easy to slag refs and teams hiding behind a key board why not come on a support how well this young guy is doing or how facilities in the south are improving maybe even say how good the game was it might encourage more people to come watch games, or it might even encourage a young lad to take up refereeing and bring more local refs into the south, any young lad reading your post would be crazy to take up reffing cos he's going to get his name plastered over here by mindless people who dont have a clue about the game!!!

Do you mean Dewar Riddick you'll be pleased to know if you go on to SFA website Billy has been rewarded for his performances and has been promoted

Billy or Lloyd is that you's ya pair of bumchums? You's are both as bad as bad as each other! Please supply link to SFA website as cant see story regarding promos? Is someone telling porkie pies? Big Finlay is the best South Referee or the guys from up the road that come down much better than laurel and Hardy.

U might be 40 yards away pal but I heard fae the horses mouth that he slipped so get yersel back to spec savers ya nugget. A would never grudge a young ref doing well in the game but you seem to be the only one that defends him so every1 else must be wrong.

ha ha here we go the nerds are getting upset because i'm right and to be fair findlay must be the 8th or 9th best ref reffin in south league not a bad ref but tries to be pals with all the players and that never works but as for laurel and hardy id say Billy would be laurel and Lloyd Hardy   

U might be 40 yards away pal but I heard fae the horses mouth that he slipped so get yersel back to spec savers ya nugget. A would never grudge a young ref doing well in the game but you seem to be the only one that defends him so every1 else must be wrong.

maybe if you knew anything about football your insults would bother me but reading your comments it obvious who the nugget is pmsl  

Archived