Awards - Ref of the Year

Lloyd is far from a good ref I have watched him spoil more games than have good gamrs. He defo has angry wee man syndrome n a ego as big as kingkong , he always makes the game all about him and the way he speaks to players is disgraceful ,its a wonder he hasn't had one put on his chin yet. You wouldn't speak to a dog like he does never mind grown men!

Barking up the wrong tree old fella dont know what age Billy is but think i could possibly have been married longer than billy has been alive in fact my eldest son is 30 in 6 months so i have a son older than him

How do you know Billy has been promoted as there no news on website unless you are indeed Billy? Or Lloyd? I have been on all bit of SFA web and can't see the story you are eluding to?

How do you know Billy has been promoted as there no news on website unless you are indeed Billy? Or Lloyd? I have been on all bit of SFA web and can't see the story you are eluding to?

someone from one of the South teams told me so maybe i was informed wrong he maybe hasn't I just took what i was told as gospel 

Lloyd is far from a good ref I have watched him spoil more games than have good gamrs. He defo has angry wee man syndrome n a ego as big as kingkong , he always makes the game all about him and the way he speaks to players is disgraceful ,its a wonder he hasn't had one put on his chin yet. You wouldn't speak to a dog like he does never mind grown men!

well i've seen him a few times always been good and teams seem to respect him in fact they obviously do as it was teams that voted for him so he cant be that cheeky to them

well i've seen him a few times always been good and teams seem to respect him in fact they obviously do as it was teams that voted for him so he cant be that cheeky to them

Any new refs joinin the South refereeing circuit next season that are any good? Hear big Thomson hanging up the whistle. Big Jim was decent and been around for many a moons

Any new refs joinin the South refereeing circuit next season that are any good? Hear big Thomson hanging up the whistle. Big Jim was decent and been around for many a moons

Sean Sutherland is coming up to referee at the South!! Think he is the only one

I thought he was in the south i was sure i saw him do a Newton game last season must've been someone else if it was him he was ok

He has been running the line the last few years but not refereed a south game

Archived