Arthurlie 2016-17

megaspinnernet2

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mind that time you's won promotion from the horrendous league that is the ADL? Nah me neither ;-)

People have written us off in the last 4 seasons. Guess what ??? Still here. Darvel Bellend , you really should worry more about your own team not one who compete in a different stratosphere to your own lads.

Heard you'se have signed a new gk, and hes an absolute cracker at that should be back playing senior but hes only a young boy and im sure he will be back at that level soon, great signing for Arthurlie

Heard tonight that we've managed to bag 2 cracking keepers.

nailed on to get relegated next season

Looking forward to yet another relegation battle next season lads?

As this is the 2016-17 thread, by next season do you mean 2017-18?

Regardless I wonder who leg end will want to win when Ford play Lie?

McGlinchey is right footed was shifted to left back under Downs to accomidate Devlin at right back, he also played central mid, won the 3rd divison with Peterhead quality player and lovely guy, always right footed though.

When he was at Peterhead it was reckoned that even though he is right-footed he preferred playing on the left. Amazed he was not picked up by a senior team when he left us. I thought he was a cracking player, disappointed that he got so few games for us.

When you say "playing" do you not mean struggling? You are a perfect example of the quality of people associated with the club and that probably explains why Dunterlie is such a dump.

Shat Inney bawbag of the year , all he wants to talk about is darvel , it's an obsession

Archived