Kyle

St Johnstone FC Thread

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hey, nobody else actually has interest in Stevie May anymore, I can definitely see the third time being the charm.

True he's probably desperate to come here or he could end up in th championship 😂 Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be to have to drop your standards the low FFS 

15 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

😂 Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be to have to drop your standards the low FFS 

Probably still be quite a bit higher than your standards of "Dick 'The sash my father wore' Campbell is a great guy", tbh. 

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What's that? Stevie May to St Johnstone back on?

Hiya lads.

*sigh*

Are you free this afternoon? Do you fancy dropping off the long haired oaf and we'll just take him off your hands?

As exciting as this might have been a few weeks ago, the last few weeks have totally killed my buzz for this move. I'm sure I'll be all aboard the hype train if/when we finally get something over the line with him but come on to f**k lads. Just get it done if it's going to get done or move on if it isn't.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

*sigh*

Are you free this afternoon? Do you fancy dropping off the long haired oaf and we'll just take him off your hands?

As exciting as this might have been a few weeks ago, the last few weeks have totally killed my buzz for this move. I'm sure I'll be all aboard the hype train if/when we finally get something over the line with him but come on to f**k lads. Just get it done if it's going to get done or move on if it isn't.

Sorry working, and I reside in Edinburgh.

I could drop him off Friday morning on my way back down from the Rijeka game?

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Sorry working, and I reside in Edinburgh.

I could drop him off Friday morning on my way back down from the Rijeka game?

I am a Prime subscriber and I expect better, frankly. 

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hey, nobody else actually has interest in Stevie May anymore, I can definitely see the third time being the charm.

I'm not and was not from the start, pinning our hopes on May returning to goal scoring form a big risk which I would not take . But if it is him or nothing it has to him 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Probably still be quite a bit higher than your standards of "Dick 'The sash my father wore' Campbell is a great guy", tbh. 

Sorry you're needing to speak up there's a terrible empty rattle down there son..I can't make you out..

6 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Post removed. I wouldn't like to get into that on the forum. 

Edited by Dele

18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I've missed something spicy here and I don't like it.

Was nothing exciting, just something about Dick Campbell singing The Sash.

Just fully prepare for us to sign Josh McPake and someone like Oli Shaw on 6 month loan deals and then hopefully the reality won't be so bad

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was nothing exciting, just something about Dick Campbell singing The Sash.

Merely a korma then. Disappointing.