Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
That would be amazing.  
Jordan Jones absolutely destroyed Comrie's career.

He's surprisingly been solid for us since signing as a relatively unknown. Can't recall anytime he's been anything less than decent so far.

I'd say he's more notorious than relatively unknown. Pre-hamstring injury he looked like he had something about him but he didn't really come back the same player and then Jordan Jones happened. Wish him well and all - maybe it was a lack of confidence that ruined his latter career at Saints rather than an ability problem - but I'm not sure he'll sustain that promising start.

54 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

He's surprisingly been solid for us since signing as a relatively unknown. Can't recall anytime he's been anything less than decent so far.

Was speaking to a Pars fan last week who said Comrie’s done well since he joined.

Good to hear, he has good pace and energy, and actually has some leap for a small player. Needed to improve positionally but hopefully will come with games.  Should do well at championship level.

Had a couple of really tough games against Jordan Jones when killie were still developing him for their big team, which seemed to really set him back confidence wise.

Hope he does well at Dunfermline.

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Was speaking to a Pars fan last week who said Comrie’s done well since he joined.

Good to hear, he has good pace and energy, and actually has some leap for a small player. Needed to improve positionally but hopefully will come with games.  Should do well at championship level.

Had a couple of really tough games against Jordan Jones when killie were still developing him for their big team, which seemed to really set him back confidence wise.

Hope he does well at Dunfermline.

You've absolutely shat it from COG

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

The st Johnstone fans have been bullying the Aberdeen fans on here for weeks. It’s nothing new to us.

Sad when we just want to keep our head down.

Says the Dons fan, brazenly posting on the St Johnstone FC Thread without a care in the world.

We have a sleeper agent inside Pittodrie - don't think I wont deploy him against you.

Says the Dons fan, brazenly posting on the St Johnstone FC Thread without a care in the world.
We have a sleeper agent inside Pittodrie - don't think I wont deploy him against you.

All we want is to find stevie may a safe home. I am starting to think that Perth is a toxic environment though.

At least all of this has managed to distract us all from the fact we are now almost in September, about to play our 7th competitive game of the season and we still have more goalkeepers in the squad than strikers - current options someone who can't hold the ball up and the other who doesn't possess any footballing ability...

this is all a big distraction from SB, his meeting with season ticket holders will be him announcing he's banished cog from the internet

plot twist being he was cog all along