Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

You will get over it eventually,time is a great healer.But you may need a bit of counselling to get over your obsession.Hope this helps 

Still waiting ............

Just now, Kyle said:

Our thread has been the toast of p&b since the commencement of the May saga, thank you very much. 

Yeah but we got bored of the whole May thing when we signed someone better.

Can't believe it is still going on. The guy sounds like a right walloper, be the better of the 2 parties and invite him to Perth only to f**k him off at 11.59 on deadline day.

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

This is the very definition of a threat, and then you (wrongly I think) claimed that RandomGuy does/used to work at the stadium, presumably to try and intimidate him in a ‘I know who you are’ kind of way. 

Provably best to just vacate the thread, Come on Greg. Even the Dundee fans are circling. 

4149B280-BDC9-4B56-80F5-083E8C2871B6.jpeg

No, not at all, like any grown up person I prefer debating face to face. Not in a threatening manner behind a keyboard. However I am still waiting on Randoms know all response to my question about my son. Surely you can’t call a family member “shite” or another pro a cripple?

No, not at all, like any grown up person I prefer debating face to face. Not in a threatening manner behind a keyboard. However I am still waiting on Randoms know all response to my question about my son. Surely you can’t call a family member “shite” or another pro a cripple?
You meet many people face to face to have debates on the back of forum posting , you absolute bampot?

Just now, johnnydun said:

Yeah but we got bored of the whole May thing when we signed someone better.

Can't believe it is still going on. The guy sounds like a right walloper, be the better of the 2 parties and invite him to Perth only to f**k him off at 11.59 on deadline day.

We would but we desperately need a striker and you c***s will come in and pinch anyone else we try and sign. 

I think he’ll sign still but any actual enthusiastic response his return would’ve had has completely evaporated in my mind. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, COG said:

You meet many people face to face to have debates on the back of forum posting , you absolute bampot?

No you are right ya fifer.

So you wouldn’t expect to meet anyone else to have a debate after a discussion on an Internet forum? Why would you ask RandomGuy to meet face to face and name what you thought was his place of work then? 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

So you wouldn’t expect to meet anyone else to have a debate after a discussion on an Internet forum? Why would you ask RandomGuy to meet face to face and name what you thought was his place of work then? 

Do do you not think that ridiculing a so called “ family” member and calling a pro cripple is acceptable and doesn’t stir up ill feeling?

I prefer face to face debate rather than behind a keyboard. However in our social media driven life this is sadly lacking. 

I believe in free speech however when it comes to personal stuff it crosses all boundaries and causes reaction.

Just now, ali_91 said:

If you ever speak like Stevie May like that again me and you will be on the RandomGuy v COG/Glenrothes Saint undercard, you horrible c**t. 

I don't know how he speaks though?

Phffft, undercard? I am box office mate. I will rip your Stevie May mop wig right aff yer heid and use it to mop up yer pish puddle on the floor to give it the more authentic look.

1 minute ago, COG said:

Do do you not think that ridiculing a so called “ family” member and calling a pro cripple is acceptable and doesn’t stir up ill feeling?

I prefer face to face debate rather than behind a keyboard. However in our social media driven life this is sadly lacking. 

I believe in free speech however when it comes to personal stuff it crosses all boundaries and causes reaction.

some actual definitions of the word "cripple"

"a person with a severe limitation of a specified kind."

"deprive of the ability to function normally."

someone making an off the cuff comment about a player being constantly injured and unable to play fits into these, you are trying to find something sensationalist to start an argument and draw attention to yourself.

grow up 

2 minutes ago, COG said:

Your son, whoever it was, must have been shite to get dropped from this mob when they are desperate for players.