Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Your son was shite and lucky to be at Saints as long as he was, for you own sake, move on.

You don’t have a fkn clue about what you are saying, did, you have  to scroll through my threads? Go on then name my son you tosser. Happy to meet you any time any place to argue our different opinions. Btw are you still working at the club?

Edited by COG

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He appeared, ripped into the club for releasing Dylan Easton and Greg Hurst, haunted the lower league forums to tell folk what a great talent Greg Hurst was, vanished, then reappeared to claim Dylan Easton was one of the most talented player in Scotland but dropped down the leagues because clubs prefer hard work over talent, and vanished again until tonight.

Reeks of being Greg Hurst or his dad.

Come On Greg.

Why because some players are technically better than what  you have?

Edited by COG

4 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

You appear to be a very bitter little man 😂 Either that or you are a sad troll..Give it up lad you are just making a c**t out of yourself 

Ye little, the only ones making a cnt out of themselves are blue tinted fans like you.

:lol: 

our thread has turned into the must read extravaganza on p&b this summer. 

I’d think it best for you to stop threatening posters though ‘Come on Greg’. It reflects much worse on you than it does on RandomGuy. 

4 minutes ago, COG said:

You don’t have a fkn clue about what you are saying, did, you have  to scroll through my threads? Go on then name my son you tossed.  to meet you any time any place to argue our different opinions. Btw are you still working at the club?

3 minutes ago, COG said:

Why because some players are technically better than waist you have?

:lol: Your son, Greg Hurst, plays in America. You should get yourself a job in *checks google* Chattanooga and go support him as they try and get out the American third tier.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

:lol: 

our thread has turned into the must read extravaganza on p&b this summer. 

I’d think it best for you to stop threatening posters though ‘Come on Greg’. It reflects much worse on you than it does on RandomGuy. 

Not threatening at all, I am just asking him to name my son and not call a pro player a “cripple” btw I am not either Hursts dad .

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

😂

The mating call of the keyboard warior.

tenor-1.gif

Haha! Got the tash to a T 👌🏼

Also have any of the key board Saints warriors done the mating call or just happy to hide behind it? 🤔

Edited by COG

This is the very definition of a threat, and then you (wrongly I think) claimed that RandomGuy does/used to work at the stadium, presumably to try and intimidate him in a ‘I know who you are’ kind of way. 

Provably best to just vacate the thread, Come on Greg. Even the Dundee fans are circling. 

4149B280-BDC9-4B56-80F5-083E8C2871B6.jpeg

9 minutes ago, COG said:

Not threatening at all, I am just asking him to name my son and not call a pro player a “cripple” btw I am not either Hursts dad .

You will get over it eventually,time is a great healer.But you may need a bit of counselling to get over your obsession.Hope this helps 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Your thread has been great entertainment the past few nights.

This "COK" or whatever his name is, has added a new twist.

Our thread has been the toast of p&b since the commencement of the May saga, thank you very much.