Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

9 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Can you lads hang about this thread til the weekend please?

I think a week in which you get papped out of Europe, the Betfred Cup and beaten by st Mirren, could be the only bit of enjoyment we Saints fans are likely to get!

Reveal hidden contents

St fucking Mirren FFS !!!

We're going through tonight, what would you know about the Betfred cup knockout stages and pretty sure St Mirren will beat you this season.

(I reserve the right to retract my first point)

16 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We're going through tonight, what would you know about the Betfred cup knockout stages and pretty sure St Mirren will beat you this season.

(I reserve the right to retract my first point)

A fan of the "Famous, European Cup winning" Aberdeen, using progression to the knockout stages of a diddy cup as something to gloat about 🤭

Can you lads hang about this thread til the weekend please?
I think a week in which you get papped out of Europe, the Betfred Cup and beaten by st Mirren, could be the only bit of enjoyment we Saints fans are likely to get!
Spoiler

St fucking Mirren FFS !!!

C’mon now Paulo, I’ll give you 2 out of 3, but not 3.

Surely?

2 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

I'd heard the rumour  end of last week but didn't think much of it. Obviously I was wrong 😂

It made me think when you suggested it you were the one and the same person that told me about our alleged interest 😂

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I'd heard the rumour  end of last week but didn't think much of it. Obviously I was wrong 😂

It made me think when you suggested it you were the one and the same person that told me about our alleged interest 😂

haha no i was just trying to think of a crappy scenario that was likely to happen and there we go

News paper needs a story, striker to leave Hibs, who needs a striker badly. Nowt in this one at all. [emoji23]

He’s essentially Callum Hendry at Hibs but not as skilful.