Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Shat it and changed it back before some smart arse sent my details to a Nigerian Prince. 

Too late, I've sent them to Tam.

3 hours ago, steviemay17 said:

Just fully prepare for us to sign Josh McPake and someone like Oli Shaw on 6 month loan deals and then hopefully the reality won't be so bad

We're supposedly in for McPake as well, be funny if we beat you to it, yet again. Ha ha.

Thank you.

Who can forget footballing heavyweights such as Matty Willock and Mark Lynch? We should keep the receipt on the next loanee we get from Man United (although Willock did show flashes of there being a player in there).  

Edited by Kyle

Hopefully the Stevie May rumour starts again as I could do with a little excitement, there’s f**k all else to get excited about is there? Who’s going Hibs away? I think I’ll be going and tying it in with the fringe but I’m not getting my hopes up - probably be on the end of a spanking.

Okay after a few chats/phone  calls/ beers and  what ever! 

1/ Jason Holt 2/ Steve May end of the month after his last pay day then he will sign. 3/ Jason Cummings  last day of transfer window ( No c**t else wants him so he ends up with us).

Still need a left back too. We can’t go the whole season with the only full back options being Duffy, Foster and Tanser. One of the latter two get injured and we’re down to someone with 3 senior games in their entire career as the back up. 

I think it maybe is Ferguson tbh. They came up as the first game at McDiarmid against us when Ferguson was still in charge there.
Cant find anything between the clubs before then, but I'm too young to really know.
That game was purely down to the Fergie factor. Both his connection to the club and friendship with Totten. He played a full strength United team too. Don't see that ever happening again sadly.

8 minutes ago, Kyle said:

A delightful scenario set out by Dele. Might even entice me out of my Perth pub retirement. 

I'd buy you your first my man. That strike force would single handedly be the birthplace of the BTA. 

(BlueTaysideAlliance). 

28 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'd love you to have a front two of May and Cummings purely for the photos of the two of them on the lash terrorising Perth City centre. 

Nothing with match the halycon days of walking into Loft to see May and Vine surrounded by 16yo lassies, Nigel Hasselbaink giving it fucking laldy on the dancefloor, and Lee Croft in a corner on his own eating crisps, IMO.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Nothing with match the halycon days of walking into Loft to see May and Vine surrounded by 16yo lassies, Nigel Hasselbaink giving it fucking laldy on the dancefloor, and Lee Croft in a corner on his own eating crisps, IMO.

Dele, Kyle, Ali, JC and May would give it a damn good go tbh. 

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

What's that? Stevie May to St Johnstone back on?

Hiya lads.

1 hour ago, naegoodinthedark said:

You boys still on about Stevie May?

Can you lads hang about this thread til the weekend please?

I think a week in which you get papped out of Europe, the Betfred Cup and beaten by st Mirren, could be the only bit of enjoyment we Saints fans are likely to get!

Spoiler

St fucking Mirren FFS !!!