Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, tree house tam said:

I'll tell my son to kick your c**t in if you speak to me in that tone again.

Being crippled gives me an extra excuse to ignore the garden 🕺

1 minute ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

This better be fake 

Stories now made it into a couple of other places, including the Daily Record.

Rumours have a habit if spreading pretty quick at this time of year though.

let's break the habit of a lifetime and look at this logically we have Wright MOH Wotherspoon Swanson Kennedy and McLean who all play in the wide areas..TW has said that we are well covered in this position and we are looking to bring in "Leaders".So unless something has drastically changed likelihood of signing a 17-year-old winger is next to none 

32 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

let's break the habit of a lifetime and look at this logically we have Wright MOH Wotherspoon Swanson Kennedy and McLean who all play in the wide areas..TW has said that we are well covered in this position and we are looking to bring in "Leaders".So unless something has drastically changed likelihood of signing a 17-year-old winger is next to none 

McLean? No idea how how Wright will be after his injury. Seems to be picking up steam this story.

All I know is McPakes a young, hungry, attacker/striker. Sadly, I guess, nothing else developed. 

Maybe TW feels its better than nothing.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

McLean? No idea how how Wright will be after his injury. Seems to be picking up steam this story.

All I know is McPakes a young, hungry, attacker/striker. Sadly, I guess, nothing else developed. 

Maybe TW feels its better than nothing.

There’s still over two weeks to go in the window I’d be surprised if he’s just settled for mcpake after all his talk of being willing to wait 

Just now, Dick Van Dyke said:

There’s still over two weeks to go in the window I’d be surprised if he’s just settled for mcpake after all his talk of being willing to wait 

Panic maybe?