Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

24 minutes ago, Radford said:

You can't force someone to take a pay-off.

Well quite. That probably explains why hes still here.

I want Anderson around the dressing room, but I don't think hes good enough to be in the squad. Your idea of a part time loan would be perfect (PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE DUFFY) but I'm not sure he'd want to drop to League One? Can't picture Peter Grant getting anything from TW at Alloa. Arbroath would be perfect with them training in Perth at night (I walk the dog past them regular if you think I should suggest it to Dick Campbell?) though.

1 minute ago, Radford said:

I do DEFINITELY think you should walk up to Dick Campbell and tell him who to sign. 

Film it too please. 

:lol: Some of things you hear are hilarious.

Was giving, I presume, a new signing a pep talk tonight. Right up in his puss "YE ENJOYIN IT WEE THE LADS?! YE ENJOYIN IT WEE ME?!" 

Met with something mumbled.

*hearty laugh from Campbell*

Straight back in his face "GID!"

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: Some of things you hear are hilarious.

Was giving, I presume, a new signing a pep talk tonight. Right up in his puss "YE ENJOYIN IT WEE THE LADS?! YE ENJOYIN IT WEE ME?!" 

Met with something mumbled.

*hearty laugh from Campbell*

Straight back in his face "GID!"

Dick is f**king legend 😂 and underneath it all a really great guy 

Edited by Lang Toon Saintee

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He thinks himself and Kane form a good partnership and it'll only get better.

Pity that would be in the championship you twat.

Even if they were the absolute best strike force the world has ever seen we still couldn't go into the season with 2 strikers

the fact they are championship standard means we need at least 2 more

31 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Not a big fan of Hendry’s comments this morning, that better be his own opinion and not a club brief. 

Bit of a nothing comment surely, bog standard answer if asked something like how can you cope without signing a striker or how do you feel about playing two up top or whatever. He's hardly going to say he thinks you'll be relegated if he starts up top is he.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/955495/st-johnstones-callum-hendry-believes-in-partnership-with-chris-kane/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It's fair comment IMO. He's backing himself and the only other senior striker at the club who'll feature for us.

David McMillan forgotten even among his teammates it seems.

Well quite. That probably explains why hes still here.
I want Anderson around the dressing room, but I don't think hes good enough to be in the squad. Your idea of a part time loan would be perfect (PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE DUFFY) but I'm not sure he'd want to drop to League One? Can't picture Peter Grant getting anything from TW at Alloa. Arbroath would be perfect with them training in Perth at night (I walk the dog past them regular if you think I should suggest it to Dick Campbell?) though.

We’ll definitely not be in the market for a centre half

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Sorry to disappoint you lads but I had a dream last night where Stevie May was training with Celtic.

None of us would grudge him a League winners medal to go with the Scottish Cup winners medal. 

Edited by hamicle

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

A 17 year old winger.

Yeah I'm declaring bullshit on that one. Dundee seem to be looking at wingers so that fits much better than us.

Hes played up front, behind a striker and on either wing for their youth sides...