Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Doesn’t QUITE fit the description I’ve read elsewhere. Maybe we had a couple of special guests.

Never said this was the guy guest of the club, just a guy in the stand speaking to SB. I know his face from somewhere is what I said! 

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I’d happily take Holt. I’ve suggested him on numerous occasions to one of our esteemed fellow st Johnstone posters and I like it when Sir Thomas agrees with me. 

Make it happen, St Johnstone. 

Not saying it is Holt but think he would fit the, Hight description and reasonable likeness, who knows  

Yes would be a good signing.

I think TRS and PS1977 implied the player they saw was black, so possibly two?

And so it begins again...

200.gif&key=da16b3ea051c591b0e2aedf82aec5cb6e37f49ca313817eb8e4417b7538de1b0

I wasn’t there yesterday, but yeah, I’ve seen one post on here and one post on WAP which both seem to suggest that the player was black.

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

No takey backsies. I’m fully onboard the Jason Holt hype train and will blame you if it doesn’t happen, centre half. 

Your Right Widge it was definetley Jason Holt. SB  had the Signing on form and a pen at the ready!

Also I wonder by the state Ross Callachan was in if they have a history through their careers of Holt being his nemeses.

Also I think Anderson, MacMillan and Callachan have been told to get to!

There how does that suit you.   

I can sort of understand going for a fullback if they want to get Duffy out on loan (which makes sense). Foster would get competition and can cover left back if necessary. Not that I think for a minute, Ralston is actually good enough to do that based on what I’ve seen.

Feels like a right back signing would be unnecessary signing with the squad how it is, but then again, I said that last time we loaned a right back from Celtic, and we know how that turned out.

Went back to the start of thread to try and find my post from then, different times. My strongest eleven had Keith Watson at right back, @Kyle was proclaiming our right wing options as being good enough (Wotherspoon, Thomson and Coulson), @The Real Saints was wanting El Bahktaoui signed, and everyone was dreading Paul Patons arrival.

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Feels like a right back signing would be unnecessary signing with the squad how it is, but then again, I said that last time we loaned a right back from Celtic, and we know how that turned out.

Went back to the start of thread to try and find my post from then, different times. My strongest eleven had Keith Watson at right back, @Kyle was proclaiming our right wing options as being good enough (Wotherspoon, Thomson and Coulson), @The Real Saints was wanting El Bahktaoui signed, and everyone was dreading Paul Patons arrival.

Aye and Deefiant was grooming f**k out the Dees, simpler times.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I wasn't dreading Paul Patons arrival.