Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

GlumAnchoredDrongo-size_restricted.gif.. for me

Hopefully we get to find out whats ended the deal.

Just now, steviemay17 said:

ah well now we just need to decide who to blame - may , vine or brown?

Rightly or wrongly, Brown will face the brunt of peoples anger, I imagine.

That article says nothing. 

Confirms he passed a medical and confirms there is speculation other clubs might now have a chance . 

No actual reporting whatsoever. 

Don't get me wrong deal could well be dead but this article says f**k all about it, other than the headline which usually isn't written by the article writer. 

Just now, FrankChickens1 said:

Confirms he passed a medical and confirms there is speculation other clubs might now have a chance . 

Don't get me wrong deal could well be dead but this article says f**k all about it, other than the headline which usually isn't written by the article writer. 

TBF is Bannerman not usually decent for Saints stories?

1 minute ago, steviemay17 said:

I'm still convinced Vine deserves credit for one of the most elaborate revenge plans of all time

Liked for the lolz. 

The idea that he decided to start a career as an agent, specifically target May as a client, sign him up and engineer a deal only to pull out in an effort to cause minor annoyance to the club and absolutely no financial harm (whilst at the same time damaging his career) is brilliant. 

That said, it's not impossible that in a 50/50 situation he wouldn't take the opportunity to stick the boot in, I'll grant you that. 

Just now, Valentino Bolognese said:

Liked for the lolz. 

The idea that he decided to start a career as an agent, specifically target May as a client, sign him up and engineer a deal only to pull out in an effort to cause minor annoyance to the club and absolutely no financial harm (whilst at the same time damaging his career) is brilliant. 

That said, it's not impossible that in a 50/50 situation he wouldn't take the opportunity to stick the boot in, I'll grant you that. 

you missed the part when he deliberately ruined his own playing career so he could retire sooner to become an agent to do this.

Like i said, the most elaborate revenge plan of all time

3 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

It quite clearly says the deal's off. That is the actual headline. 

Not 'could or might be off'. 

Off. 

Would be good to see this one put to bed one way or another. There really is no point in speculating though, we will find out soon in great detail what happened with this through our world class PR and communications team. 

Would be good to see this one put to bed one way or another. There really is no point in speculating though, we will find out soon in great detail what happened with this through our world class PR and communications team. 

It’s been put to bed. May signed last week.

Bannerman is good but all he's written in the text is that there is speculation, same with Thompson. 

Bannerman doesn't control what click bait headline the website team put on it.

Thomson only reporting on Bannerman article, linking the sun for clicks. 

Don't you leds read media watch? 

Just now, Broon_100 said:

Seems like it's put to bed, tucked up after a warm milk and is snoring it's head off. 

So, what about Cummings then?