Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Apparently we won't hear anything about May today, either way.

Game tonight will be played to the background of the Saints support speculating amongst themselves whats happening 😂

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Game tonight will be played to the background of the Saints support speculating amongst themselves whats happening 😂

More made up RG bullshit? 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thought he’d signed last week?

A lot of fans of other clubs getting themselves into a stooshy because they don't understand how transfers works.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

Ach well. Maybe we'll get the Cummings deal announced today at least. All reports seem to suggest he's heading to McDiarmid Park to finalise things.

Deal was done last week.

46 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

The Stevie May deal is done. The Madis Vihmann deal is done. We're just ironing out the finer details of Jason Cummings' contract before unveiling the triple swoop this evening.

I can't keep track or tell anymore. is this opinion, wishful thinking or based on anything semi concrete

My blood pressure can't take this 😥

Game tonight will be played to the background of the Saints support speculating amongst themselves whats happening [emoji23]

Surely it will be to the background of the Saints support chanting "Where the f**k is Stevie May?", no?

3 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

David Wotherspoon has just liked a tweet which says 'Announce Cummings'. It's happening.

How do you think he would do at you lot? 

From the outside looking in, he looks like the complete opposite of what Wright takes on. 

3 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

I can't keep track or tell anymore. is this opinion, wishful thinking or based on anything semi concrete

My blood pressure can't take this 😥

Some of it is opinion, some of it is wishful thinking, some of it is semi-concrete information.