Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

Hypothetically speaking, would you guys rather go into the new season with Stevie May on a three-year deal and no other new strikers... or Stevie May and Jason Cummings both on one-season loans?

Both on one year loans

1 minute ago, The Real Saints said:

Hypothetically speaking, would you guys rather go into the new season with Stevie May on a three-year deal and no other new strikers... or Stevie May and Jason Cummings both on one-season loans?

Hmm.

I think that 2 x loans with options to buy would be ideal. 

Right now would be happy with either. 

14 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:
28 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:
wait until Stevie May doesnt sign and this actually turns out to be Graham Cummins...

Has hit a snag apparently

1rnY.gif

Can I just say, and this is really strange, that about 3 nights ago (I must have read something on here beforehand) I had a dream that Jason Cummings played for us. Saints were playing at a football ground located at Perth Railway Station front car park. Jason scored and me and loads of saints fans pitch invaded and piled on him chanting “CUMDOG, CUMDOG, CUMDOG!” He was loving it.

The Official Twitter is trolling f**k out us, this is the most active they've ever been on a weekday, and its all shite nobody cares about.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The Official Twitter is trolling f**k out us, this is the most active they've ever been on a weekday, and its all shite nobody cares about.

Speak for yourself. 

I'm frothing up at that new Huntingtower Removals advertising board. Not in any way tinpot. 

Not at all. 

32 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

This would be my official prediction for the worst-case scenario... hopefully. From what I've heard, Stevie made a point of insisting that he come back to Saints. And I couldn't see Steve Brown turning down a loan deal  if it was the only remaining option. Would maybe explain us having a bit of extra money for a potential Jason Cummings loan as well.

2 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Tommy probably negotiated the May deal then sought approval from Broon. What a bit of banter that would be.

Or Vines trying to squeak more money out the club as he knows they can't back down from the deal now its come this far?

3 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

Rowan Vine was unhappy with us for letting him go, he's played the long game and become the agent of a player he knows we always wanted back.

now he can f*ck over Brown and the club

By doing himself out of a fee? And pissing off enough people in the industry to damage his reputation, by not working in the interest of his client?

Edited by Valentino Bolognese