Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

8 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

Is that Liam Gordon? I haven't seen him play much personally tbh. are Stevie May talks still ongoing or is that pretty much dead in the water?

His agent was sitting with our board of directors yesterday. Seems to be a bit of gossip doing the rounds that he'll be signing for us imminently but who knows.

6 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

From what I've heard I believe that one deal is already complete but WTF do I know 😂

You don't appear to be the only one working under that assumption. Quite a weird situation just now - loads of rumours that the deal is done, Vine sitting in the director's box on Sunday with the chairman and Wright claiming post match that they're still trying to get deals over the line. Hopefully it gets resolved before the Brechin game to give the support a desperately needed lift.

Edited by Kyle

I have saints supporting family in Perth funnily enough...

And I’ve been to more national cup finals where County have been playing than saints. [emoji23]

43 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

I have saints supporting family in Perth funnily enough...

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

And I’ve been to more national cup finals where County have been playing than saints. emoji23.png

Whos the leader of the County fans? Get him in touch with @Radford and see if they can organise a trade to make this official.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Whos the leader of the County fans? Get him in touch with @Radford and see if they can organise a trade to make this official.

Is that you attempting a coup again RandomGuy? Careful radford has spies everywhere. 

42 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Is that you attempting a coup again RandomGuy? Careful radford has spies everywhere. 

No no, Radford is the mighty overlord. Long may he reign.

31 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

I hope that I can sign my contract with saints only to then decide I no longer want to go and stay with County.

Making Richard Brittain jokes now 😍

ShamefulOrganicDiplodocus-size_restricte

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

No no, Radford is the mighty overlord. Long may he reign.

Making Richard Brittain jokes now 😍

ShamefulOrganicDiplodocus-size_restricte

Don't want to burst the bubble but Brittain is by far my favourite ever County player, and making that wee joke has given me a sharp pain in my chest

1 minute ago, staggy1929 said:

Don't want to burst the bubble but Brittain is by far my favourite ever County player, and making that wee joke has given me a sharp pain in my chest

One of my favourite Saintees ever too. £40k for nothing 8)