Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Got my season ticket yesterday. Feels a wee bit on the flimsy side - will be amazed if I don't snap that before the end of the season. Great that Saints have finally gone digital though.  I wonder if the decision to open only the main stand on Sunday is because all the new digital turnstiles are not ready? Are they still working on them?

Seems nuts otherwise to close 3/4 of the stadium for a do or die game against a fellow premier league team thats included in the season tickets. Even give the fact that everyone can see the game far enough thanks to some sparkling PR from the management team I'd still expect 2,500 minimum at the game. Unless they hope to fill the main stand and film it from the East so the stadium looks packed?  

I contacted Bev yesterday because I've had problems getting my season ticket a few times before, and worried it was going to be the same when I realised it hadn't arrived with everyone elses yesterday. Always feel that your in safe hands with Bev so you'd hope she (and the ticket office staff) will get the issues sorted quickly. I've noticed a couple of others saying they've received their season tickets but the names haven't been right on them as well.

20 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Would this nugget be more to your tastes Tree House Thomas?

Yes and no. He's unproven at this level imo and I always think back to that game when that diving b*****d won a penalty for him to score, he was pish that game, and that was up against a shambles of a team that day. That gives me doubts.

6 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

You are kidding me.......right? :unsure:

That's my understanding too. At least for the the first season (or maybe less) there will be a manual operator. 

Sounds daft but it makes perfect sense as it's a brand new system, it will need to be properly tested and any issues ironed out. 

Pretty sure that once the system has been through real life testing for long enough then it can go fully automatic. 

Have we signed anyone yet?

6 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

It was in the season ticket pack, that this was happening to start with, possibly all season 

I somehow missed that nugget of information. Wow. Are turnstile operators volunteers or paid?