Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

28 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Any idea if it's a permanent deal perthsaint1977?

The 'I'm not renewing my season ticket because I've got a wedding to pay for' spiel is going well. Next time my boss goes away from her desk, I'll be right on the phone renewing. :lol: 

I've learned an important life lesson from this. A wedding might get in the way of my true love that is football. 

I'm never getting married. 

3 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Your marrying a 13 year old? 

Yes. Going over to Japan for the special day.

Before I get the police at my door, I've only been aware of my partners' existence for 13 years. She was around for a number of years before that.

Edit: for the record, that's the season ticket now renewed 8) 

Edited by Kyle

1 hour ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Heard on Saturday night that a deal is nearly done for May.

inbetweeners-friends-gif-9.gif

McInnes clearly just bumming up the whole "I don't want him to leave but if he demands it we have no choice" rhetoric to placate Aberdeen fans when he signed for us for £50k. Genius.

I think McInnes knows his preferred system doesnt suit May, and is unlikely to ever get the best from him. That's not a bad thing, some players just dont fit and his set up is obviously successful.
I also think McInnes is the type of manager who hates to fail, so the idea of giving May up will annoy him as he'll have been desperate to make it work.
I think he'll ignore the first point, due to the second. May could go away, be successful in a different set up, come back full of confidence, and he'll likely still flop at Aberdeen because he simply doesnt suit your style. Cosgrove is younger and scored far more, you wont change a tactic that's working for him to try and help May, IMO.

Good to see you have a more measured view on the dons. Hopefully the beginning of a bright new era.

15 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Good to see you have a more measured view on the dons. Hopefully the beginning of a bright new era.

Just give us him you sheep shagging fucks.

47 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

I'm delighted my decision to play the long game and stick with this username looks set to pay off

Perhaps not entirely, as a certain Mr O'Halloran has pinched that squad number :lol: 

Yes. Going over to Japan for the special day.

Before I get the police at my door, I've only been aware of my partners' existence for 13 years. She was around for a number of years before that.

2 is a number. Police called.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

4QWn10.gif

The last goal he scored for us, just for the sake of reminiscing 

I remember this goal well. Set up after a mazy run by our other returning player this summer, Thomas Scobbie.

Edited by Kyle

Any idea if it's a permanent deal perthsaint1977?

The 'I'm not renewing my season ticket because I've got a wedding to pay for' spiel is going well. Next time my boss goes away from her desk, I'll be right on the phone renewing. [emoji38] 
Paying for BawbagGuy's wedding is a very generous gesture. I would be getting a season ticket first though.

I remember this goal well. Set up after a mazy run by our other returning player this summer, Thomas Scobbie.

Will you f**k right off with that chat, you dodgy character!!