Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just me thatโ€™s reading all the press stuff especially from McInnes and feel like he has no desire for May to head back to saints under any circumstance. Either suggests he wants to keep him or heโ€™s worried that Wright might unlock something he canโ€™t. Possibly totally right, but just the way Iโ€™m reading it. Of course maybe itโ€™s a case he sees saints as a threat next season as well and doesnโ€™t want to strengthen us?

3 minutes ago, Widge said:

Just me thatโ€™s reading all the press stuff especially from McInnes and feel like he has no desire for May to head back to saints under any circumstance. Either suggests he wants to keep him or heโ€™s worried that Wright might unlock something he canโ€™t. Possibly totally right, but just the way Iโ€™m reading it. Of course maybe itโ€™s a case he sees saints as a threat next season as well and doesnโ€™t want to strengthen us?

Me too. Consideredย saying earlier about how he cant afford another showing up after Clarke/Stewart, so he'll be terrified that TW turns May back into a 20 goal season striker, but I seem to have a swarm of Aberdeen fans following me around and quoting me every time I mention May to tell me how obsessed with Aberdeen I am, so decided not to bother.

Edited by RandomGuy.

5 minutes ago, Widge said:

St Johnstone wont be a threat next season.ย  You haven't been a threat ever to Aberdeen really ...

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Saints are a threat and RG claiming he โ€˜didnโ€™t botherโ€™ to post about Aberdeen today.

Speechless.

I've been talking about May, not Aberdeen. You should know considering you've posted after ive posted about him in four separate threads now.

My obsession is with him, not Aberdeen. Please get that in your head and stop stalking me trying to claim it's something else.

First of all, Stevie May denies them their best chance of winning the proper cup in quarter of a century, then he fleeces (no pun intended) them out of massive money to top up the bank balance before returning home.ย 

What a guy.ย 

10 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

A Stevie May led St Johnstone havenโ€™t ever been a threat to Aberdeen?ย 

My feet have only just dried out after walking through puddles of Aberdonian tears all over Govan.ย 

Still remember the cheers on the bus home afterwards every time the guy organising phoned a pub for the 17th of May and got told Aberdeen fans had already booked itย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by RandomGuy.

I've been talking about May, not Aberdeen. You should know considering you've posted after ive posted about him in four separate threads now.
My obsession is with him, not Aberdeen. Please get that in your head and stop stalking me trying to claim it's something else.

Ok laddie

1 hour ago, afc_blockhead said:

St Johnstone wont be a threat next season.ย  You haven't been a threat ever to Aberdeen really ...

Considering you have only one one Trophy (The league cup) in the past thirty years you are not exactly a fucking threat to anyone yourselves are you sonย ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚