Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

McInnes been speaking about May...

We’re happy for Stevie to go out on loan and get regular football and try to catch fire for somebody with the option to come back in January.

If he feels that he wants to go on a permanent deal, then we’d maybe look at that.

But we’re not shutting the door on him. I’ve spoken to managers who are interested and I’m sure there are other clubs interested.

Get this season long loan, with a recall option in January, in the fucking sea. We need a first choice striker this season, and the idea of losing him in January and having to scrabble around to find a replacement in that cesspit of a window is utterly unappealing. Loan doesn't benefit us either, realistically we shouldn't be relegated even with the striker we have, as MOH, Kennedy,Swanson, Wright, Wotherspoon should all be providing enough goals, so helping Aberdeen by recovering May for them doesn't appeal either.

Don’t think Stevie is staunch enough for you guys.

Just now, ali_91 said:

I’m 28 years old, Im too old to find a new Saints fan hero, dinnae.

King Billy has long hair.

King Billy was named King of Scotland in May.

King Billy is celebrated in Scotland on 12th July.

That was Radfords subtle way of telling you we've signed May and he'll be announced on the 12th.

4 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Don’t think Stevie is staunch enough for you guys.

Our only competition is Dundee, so we're still fine on that scale.

I don't want a loan of May under any circumstances. It must be a full normal transfer as we are not here to get him back scoring and then they take him back. All or nothing or we look elsewhere in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

A loan is obviously not ideal but if our options were take May on loan or watch Dundee or St Mirren take him on loan how would saints fans feel?

If it’s a year long loan without a recall option then fine. A loan until January or with a recall option is a bit of a lose lose for us IMO. I think we need to able to put faith in whoever we sign for the full season. 

9 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

You’re a homophobic p***k, while I agree with your sentiment, it’s the equivalent of tommy Robinson calling hitler a nazi.!

Deflecting. There is only one thing worse than bigoted scum,  and that's wannabe bigoted Tory scum.