Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Second half underway and coming on for Saints are Parish, Duffy, Kerr, Trialist, Trialist, Callachan, McCann, Craig, Hendry, McMillan. They replace Clark, Anderson, Gordon, Foster, Tanser, Davidson, McClean, Wotherspoon, Kane, Trialist.

Drawing against part time mechanics and binmen is fucking shocking, TW should take the blame, well him and the boardroom ***. Budget slashed, trialists,  well having actual trialists is shite!! Means they've got no scouts. Young team scrapped, car park is dangerous,  strips are hideous,  last years fucking strips!! Old logo too!!

St Johnstone FC  you are a fucking joke!!

Only fucking jokes are the so called fans, or fannies as I like to call them. Enjoy your evening cuntos.

2 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:
2 hours ago, Templar said:
Zander Clark, Richard Foster, Liam Gordon, Steven Anderson, Scott Tanser, Matty Kennedy, Kyle McClean, Murray Davidson, David Wotherspoon, Chris Kane, Trialist.
Team for first half
SUBS: Elliott Parish, Wallace Duffy, Jason Kerr, Michael O'Halloran, Callum Hendry, Liam Craig, Ross Callachan, Ali McCann, David McMillan, Trialist

)*'vvcvvvvvcxv

1 minute ago, nelsjfc said:

CScreenshot_20190703-181141_Facebook.jpg

Quoting these just to be an arsehole.

Boy on WAP named the CB trialist as Danzell Gravenberch.

25yo former Ajax player who most recently been playing on loan, in the Belgian second tier with Roeselare, from Reading.

DSC_3499.jpg.c8d86986315a7c7464791771d1e96c7e.jpg

Seems like Roeselare wanted to sign him permanently but couldn't afford his wages...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Left back has been named as Tyler Garrett. 22yo left back previously contracted to Doncaster. Spent last season on loan at AFC Wimbledon in League One, making 13 appearances in all competitions.

Just now, ali_91 said:

In fairness to my man Dyron, he’s lived some life through football. 

Had spells in Australia, Hong Kong, Vietnam (seriously,) Belgium, and of course #perthshire. 

Some boy. 

I was buzzing when we signed him, defended him too when other slated him.

Then, away to Clyde I think, he failed to get his big gangly fucking legs to a ball played across goal to him, a literal fucking tap in if he'd just bothered to stretch, in a game we were struggling in, and I gave up on him.

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Radford likes this Dutch boy as well. 

Four year contract tomorrow please Tommy.

A few folk on Twitter raving about him, not convinced he'll join unless Kerr or Ando are gone.

That was definitely the left back and no reason to doubt the centre back is the right name too. I'm not usually impressed by trialists but the centre back looked good and was comfortable playing on the left of the pairing.

Left back started his 45 mins brightly. I imagine a lot with him will be his expectations as much as that of Saints. 

I'd be surprised if the striker is what he's looking for but maybe he has a good pedigree. Thought David McMillan took his chance tonight and has to keep that up now. 

Kyle McClean played in front of the back four in the first half and was tidy but will need to strive to never lose possession if the manager is to give him a shot. McCann got about the pitch a bit more and with Callachan alongside him, we were more fluent in the second half, although I suspect it was a younger Glentoran side after their subs. 

Parish made a good save right at start of his half but had nothing to do other than that. Hard to say much on Duffy. 

3 minutes ago, The Marly said:
15 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:
Has TW lost the plot? No wonder he didn’t tell us the names coz nobody has ever heard of them! He probably doesn’t know their names 

Had you heard of Drey Wright before we signed him? Or Tanser? Or O'Halloran?

Come on now! 

Had you heard of Drey Wright before we signed him? Or Tanser? Or O'Halloran?

And those guys weren’t even trialists. I’m trying to recall the last time I heard the name of a Saints trialist and thought, ‘Ah yes, I’m familiar with this guy’s work’. Dick Van Dyke is on the wind-up surely.