Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Hi. Hoping to go to the League Cup game V Brechin in July.

Have been told parking available off Newhouse Road...would that be the best option?

Where's good for a decent pint beforehand? Will have three kids with me, so can't really be hiking back into town if I can help it....cheers!

4 minutes ago, barnseytheclaret said:

Hi. Hoping to go to the League Cup game V Brechin in July.

Have been told parking available off Newhouse Road...would that be the best option?

Where's good for a decent pint beforehand? Will have three kids with me, so can't really be hiking back into town if I can help it....cheers!

Park in B&Q, Muirton Suite in the stadium for a pint. 

1 minute ago, barnseytheclaret said:

Cheers, Deej! B+Q don't get arsey about fans parking there, then?Keep your eyes peeled for Burnley shirts! :-)

not at all - there's never enough of us for them to notice

Doesnt sound great news on Clark.

What? That he wants to stay, saints have offered him an excellent long term contract and that the only issue is getting hold of his agent. Who I think is still McNamara and if so, no real surprise there, is there?

37 minutes ago, Widge said:

What? That he wants to stay, saints have offered him an excellent long term contract and that the only issue is getting hold of his agent. Who I think is still McNamara and if so, no real surprise there, is there?

Sounds similar to his early noises about Shaughnessy I think.

Screenshot_20190626-153419_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7ec0aeb48b19748c4d65323e552ad3b8.jpg

There's also the option of the pub just across the dual carriageway called the Glover Arms if you were after food, like a brewers Faye's type pub with outside seating and play area (I think) as well for the balmy Perthshire afternoons.  About 10 minutes walk from ground 

This is the most boring window ever! TW talking about trimming the squad, is this because the budget has been lowered? Also said they having been planning for this window since last summer yet we’ve signed a youth player and a back up keeper, and by the sounds of it he has no idea who the striker will be. 

This is the most boring window ever! TW talking about trimming the squad, is this because the budget has been lowered? Also said they having been planning for this window since last summer yet we’ve signed a youth player and a back up keeper, and by the sounds of it he has no idea who the striker will be. 

A lot of contracts expire on the first of July. Absolutely no need to panic at all to be honest. Could be he’s already signed the striker but as he’s still at a club, it hasn’t been announced.