Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Sure i heard it was to be 2 weeks before the end of the league season to give Euro champ preparation time. Or have I made that up?!

2 minutes ago, The Marly said:
5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:
Sure i heard it was to be 2 weeks before the end of the league season to give Euro champ preparation time. Or have I made that up?!

It is 2 weeks before the end of the season. 9th May.

Screenshot_20190625-222146_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e3472c9c1395a82250b274392a1cefaa.jpg

So United have offered Shankland a deal. Should we not be after him? Surely if he’s willing to go then he’d be willing to come to us

He has been utter shite since all that interest. Not sure if it was just a purple streak or what Just Now, but I am wary of approaching him.

That's the boy I was thinking about!  Was full of how Shankland would be joining Real Madrid or someone and everyone else was talking shite.

Similar to the lad recently on the Scotland thread who kept going on about how shite everyone else is but Harry Souttar is the best defender in the universe and should be a first pick.

7 hours ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

So United have offered Shankland a deal. Should we not be after him? Surely if he’s willing to go then he’d be willing to come to us

Is that confirmed anywhere?

I made a sarcastic comment on their thread about them signing him and they've all, somehow, picked up on it and got themselves all frothy.

6 hours ago, Radford said:

Aberdeen chasing a player who was on [@RandomGuy.] £30,000/week [/@RandomGuy.] at Man Utd. Hibs paying anything up to £350k for a striker. Hearts chasing a Northern Irish International.

Tommy Wright is going to need to pull a rabbit from the hat here. And an actual rabbit would be preferable to some of the strikers he's signed... 

Found him 

7 hours ago, Radford said:

Aberdeen chasing a player who was on [@RandomGuy.] £30,000/week [/@RandomGuy.] at Man Utd. Hibs paying anything up to £350k for a striker. Hearts chasing a Northern Irish International.

Tommy Wright is going to need to pull a rabbit from the hat here. And an actual rabbit would be preferable to some of the strikers he's signed... 

Arms race for the top six this season has really stepped up a level.

Would it be foolish to say a top six finish this season would be one of TWs most impressive seasons with us?

Just now, Radford said:

I don't think top six is realistic at the moment for Saints. Hopefully we can play some decent stuff, get some better results at home and maybe see a few more young players establish themselves.

If we'd held our lead against hibs last season I think top 6 was in the bag. We didn't,  we fucked that right up.

3 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Well, that's certainly one way of looking at it.

It's literally the only way of looking at it. 

United fan mentions Shankland - RG makes sarcastic comment - multiple United fans seem to think it was serious post and get themselves all excited.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

It's literally the only way of looking at it. 

United fan mentions Shankland - RG makes sarcastic comment - multiple United fans seem to think it was serious post and get themselves all excited.

You silly cunt. Literally no one takes you seriously anywhere. 

You made an excruciating joke, got whooshed and then ignored by everyone else except a Dee trying to score points against you. 

Just now, Pull My Strings said:

You silly cunt. Literally no one takes you seriously anywhere. 

You made an excruciating joke, got whooshed and then ignored by everyone else except a Dee trying to score points against you. 

That's a nice story. I hope you feel better now.