Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Come on now lads, there's a line.

And knowing the tattoos of all your first team squad is way past that line!

Hopefully the socks are an indication that loads of creative thought went into the shirts and shorts, and by the time they got to the socks they just thought f**k it, that'll do.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Hopefully the socks are an indication that loads of creative thought went into the shirts and shorts, and by the time they got to the socks they just thought f**k it, that'll do.

Na, it looks like a previous joma kit. Blue stripes on top, white shorts, blue socks. I like it.

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Come on now lads, there's a line.

And knowing the tattoos of all your first team squad is way past that line!

Pffft. Call yourself a Saints fan and you don't even know the tattoos of our players.

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Na, it looks like a previous joma kit. Blue stripes on top, white shorts, blue socks. I like it.

No idea on the kit yet, and no issue with blue socks at all, but a wee splash of white on them would surely look better!

Surely Tam being Liam’s dad can confirm if it’s him in the video?

I’m not sure it is, but you never know.

Actually scrap that, it definitely is Liam Gordon!

IMG_2367.jpg

Home kits cracking in my eyes, away is nothing special, but much better than recent ones. Seems we got the Motherwell templates reversed with the collars, thankfully!

I quite like both of those kits I think. Away kit is maybe a bit bland (although the shorts are tremendous) and I need to see the home top in the flesh before fully committing to it - agree the colour looks a bit odd in a picture but I like the design.

Just now, Kyle said:

I quite like both of those kits I think. Away kit is maybe a bit bland (although the shorts are tremendous) and I need to see the home top in the flesh before fully committing to it - agree the colour looks a bit odd in a picture but I like the design.

I've got a pair of Saints short like that in my parents house 😂 cant remember what season from.

That home top does look really good on first viewing. So much nicer with the proper gold badge rather than the blue imitation one.

Away one is fairly standard yellow top blue shorts we've seen a lot of over the years. Perfectly acceptable and does the job is all I would really say about it.