Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Lol bad signing. 

An upgrade on Cammy Bell and a keeper who’ll sit on the bench for 38 league games most likely. Cheap back up and someone who’s played a reasonable amount of games in this league.

:lol: Back up keeper. 

next up, back up defender. 

I’d rather we got these back up positions sorted now and early and then that gives a true indication of our budget for next season. After the defender you’re looking at signing senior players who will improve the team. So being fully focussed on the identified players is a good move as far as I’m concerned.

Always better to have an experienced back up keeper than not, as a shite keeper can absolutely f**k you over.

Meh signing. Has experience in the league, has enough about him to keep Clark sharp, and will be happy enough to start his career here on the bench.

Just now, Widge said:

I’d rather we got these back up positions sorted now and early and then that gives a true indication of our budget for next season. After the defender you’re looking at signing senior players who will improve the team. So being fully focussed on the identified players is a good move as far as I’m concerned.

So would I, was just laughing because Kyle was getting excited.

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Your manager is a grass. 

Judging by Taffies predictions last year (SIGNING A FAT WINGER FROM COLCHESTER HAHAHA), Parish will be an outstanding signing for us.

Parish will be a very dependable back-up for Clark I would think. He's pretty poor aerially (not chucking them in his net poor but a small range of taking crosses) but his behaviour is very consistent and he's reliable enough to settle a defence and get a bit of cohesion.

Goalkeepers

1. Zander Clark (27) -2020

??. Elliot Parish (29) - 2021

??. Ross Sinclair (18) - 2021

Defenders

19. Richard Foster (33) - 2020

??. Wallace Duffy (20) -2021

6. Steven Anderson (33) - 2020 

3. Scott Tanser (24) - 2021

23. Liam Gordon (23) - 2021

15. Jason Kerr (22) - 2022

Midfielders

7. Drey Wright (24) - 2020

10. David Wotherspoon (29) - 2021

8. Murray Davidson (31) - 2020 + 1

28. Ross Callachan (25) - 2020

26. Liam Craig (32) - 2020

20. Kyle McClean (20) - 2020

18. Ali McCann (19) - 2020  

33. Matty Kennedy (24) - 2020

11. Danny Swanson (32) - 2020

Strikers

16. David McMillan (30) - 2020

9. Chris Kane (24) - 2020

17. Michael O'Halloran (28) - 2021

22. Callum Hendry (21) - 2020 

Leaving the club

Joe Shaughnessy

Brian Easton (Hamilton Accies)

Aaron Comrie (Dunfermline)

Blair Alston (Hamilton Accies)

Tony Watt (CSKA Sofia)

Players In

Elliot Parish (Dundee)

Wallace Duffy (Celtic) 

Edited by Kyle

Here comes the kits now.

Anyone but Stevie May in one of them plz.

Edit: Outed myself as being pro-Stevie May but I think I got away with it.

Edited by Kyle

Could that home kited player be a new signing too? That isn't a tattoo that I recognise. Loads of our players have sleeves (both the tattoo and the long shirt kinds) so maybe not seen it before or it's part of a bigger one.

Could that home kited player be a new signing too? That isn't a tattoo that I recognise. Loads of our players have sleeves (both the tattoo and the long shirt kinds) so maybe not seen it before or it's part of a bigger one.

I saw you’d posted that on twitter and had a look at our current squad. It could be a new tattoo I guess, but of those in our squad, nobody has a tattoo like that. Those who have tattoos as you say tend to have quite a lot of them (Foster, Kerr, Callaghan, Kennedy, etc.) the only person who I think it could be is Liam Craig, but wait and see I guess.

Also no pictures of Wallace Duffy have him with tattoos. f**k I’ve gone full RandomGuy, never go full RandomGuy!

Yellow kit's clearly Davidson though, nae mistiking those pegs.

Looking at the Macron site it's not bespoke, I won't post the link for sake of spoilers but what I will say is it does have a collar.

Edited by SaintDougie