Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

According to their fans on forum/Twitter, Barnsley have "agreed to sign" a CB but the deal wont be completed until after Lindsay to Stoke is officially over the line and the money received.

Wild, out there, theory is £1m for Kerr, going towards re-signing Shaughnessy and May.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

According to their fans on forum/Twitter, Barnsley have "agreed to sign" a CB but the deal wont be completed until after Lindsay to Stoke is officially over the line and the money received.

Wild, out there, theory is £1m for Kerr, going towards re-signing Shaughnessy and May.

"On Twitter""According to Thier fans" :lol: I hope you have you double checked this by asking a random passing stranger in the street..

Just now, Lang Toon Saintee said:

"On Twitter""According to Thier fans" :lol: I hope you have you double checked this by asking a random passing stranger in the street..

Yes, asking a random person from Perth about Barnsleys transfer window is the same as asking Barnsley fans, I'm away to the Tulloch Institute to ask who Luton are targeting. 

Youd think, with the fact we have an ITK poster on this very thread, youd be aware that not everything posted on these places is bollocks.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, asking a random person from Perth about Barnsleys transfer window is the same as asking Barnsley fans, I'm away to the Tulloch Institute to ask who Luton are targeting. 

Youd think, with the fact we have an ITK poster on this very thread, youd be aware that not everything posted on these places is bollocks.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh come on. you appear to have an obsession with idle gossip and uninformed speculation. 

4 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh come on. you appear to have an obsession with idle gossip and uninformed speculation. 

Ignore me then, I'm not going to change because you've posted a couple of smiles m8.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Rubbish, RG is ITK and on the money with all things Aberdeen FC.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of examples of me ever claiming this?

Or is this another example of an Aberdeen fan following me around the forum to tell me I'm obsessed with Aberdeen?

13 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

Isn't discussing the likes of the above kind of the point of a forum?

I'm sure you'll have plenty of examples of me ever claiming this?
Or is this another example of an Aberdeen fan following me around the forum to tell me I'm obsessed with Aberdeen?

I’m just following you around. But more because I want my Aberdeen gossip.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m just following you around. But more because I want my Aberdeen gossip.

Again, you'll be able to tell me, pretty easily, the last time I talked about Aberdeen on here since I'm doing it all the time then?

Or are we just going to agree you've got some absolute hard on over me after I slated McKenna, and have seen other people using the obsessed patter on this site, and copied it?

Spoiler

I'll help you, looking through my posts is a chore. 

Last time I posted on Aberdeen thread: June 6th, posted on the 9th on the stadium thread to ask where would be best to park.

Times I've mentioned Aberdeen since: 2 times in the Dundee thread, saying May's wages are well beyond what St Johnstone could match.

Edited by RandomGuy.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Again, you'll be able to tell me, pretty easily, the last time I talked about Aberdeen on here since I'm doing it all the time then?

Or are we just going to agree you've got some absolute hard on over me after I slated McKenna, and have seen other people using the obsessed patter on this site, and copied it?

Reveal hidden contents

Last time I posted on Aberdeen thread: June 6th, posted on the 9th on the stadium thread to ask where would be best to park.

Times I've mentioned Aberdeen since: 2 times in the Dundee thread, saying May's wages are well beyond what St Johnstone could match.

Thanks for doing the grunt work, but really I'm just looking for transfer gossip, details of contracts etc. That kind of thing.

Save it for the Dons thread though please.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Reveal hidden contents

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

Thanks for doing the grunt work, but really I'm just looking for transfer gossip, details of contracts etc. That kind of thing.

Save it for the Dons thread though please.

Thanks for confirming. 

I could think of better things to obsess over than a Scottish football club in the middle of june.

I see the cricket world cup is on RG, go and obsess over that for a month.

2 minutes ago, Crroma said:

I could think of better things to obsess over than a Scottish football club in the middle of june.

I see the cricket world cup is on RG, go and obsess over that for a month.

I'd rather die.